Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

What a kerfuffle over nothing. Got to side with Edgar and Ty though, tennis isn't a team sport and Wimbledon isn't competed in by countries, so no one should feel obligated to support anyone.

Having said that, I want him to do well as he comes from the same country as me.

The whole support him hes British argument is **** anyways. Do you support Man City and want then to win everything that you don't? Yeah Tom but there from Manchester you gotta support them. Like **** you do :D

I do when they play in Europe.

If on Sunday he was facing Djokovic then I'd have probs been a Murray fan in all honesty as I dislike Djokovic even more. But Federer is the greatest of our generation and most wanna see him win his first GS in 2 and a half years. Plus he will take his place in history as he equals Pete Sampras record of Wimbledon titles.

I like Murray. I like his dry sense of humour, I like that he comes across dour but isn't really.

I like how he doesn't give a **** what people think or say of him. He is a winner.

I live how people criticise his personality like that matters, he is a cracking tennis player, he is one of us.

Go in Murray ****ing smash Federer.

I like Murray. I like his dry sense of humour, I like that he comes across dour but isn't really.

I like how he doesn't give a **** what people think or say of him. He is a winner.

I live how people criticise his personality like that matters, he is a cracking tennis player, he is one of us.

Go in Murray ****ing smash Federer.

he's a winner? Hes won nothing in all honesty

Anyway...............the new season start 6 weeks tomorrow. :brock:

And I will most likely be as stressed as I have been for the past three seasons :brock:.

If Andy Murray has Twitter then someone should post this page (84) on there. I bet he would **** himself laughing.

Grow up for **** sake!!!

He does have twitter, I'll send him the link now :thup:

EDIT: Then again he isn't that active, his last tweet was 12th June.

He does have twitter, I'll send him the link now :thup:

EDIT: Then again he isn't that active, his last tweet was 12th June.

Jesus christ. Bloody typical. Hate that guy I do.

And I will most likely be as stressed as I have been for the past three seasons :brock:.
Well, seeing Liverpool fans stressed is always good fun.

Been stressed as an Arsenal fan for the past 7, although the last time we didn't have Van Persie for a season, we went unbeaten, maybe that's a good omen? watch out ;)

Have the arsenal fans heard this stat-

I'd you take away all of rvp goals away from last season, arsenal would have finished 16th.

Or this one -

The last time arsenal won something (apart from the emirates cup lolz ) messi had scored just one goal for Barcelona. He is now their record goal scorer.

Or this one- watching arsenal in Europe is just like watching only fools and horses. You have seen it all before, you know exactly what is going to happen, but you still find it funny.

I thank you. I now await a message from cleon stating exactly why only fools and horses, if you actually use your brain and think about it, is not actually funny, and anyone who thinks that it is is an idiot / moron / troll.

Have the arsenal fans heard this stat-

I'd you take away all of rvp goals away from last season, arsenal would have finished 16th.

Actually this is incorrect. Because whatever moron worked this out only took the goals off Arsenal and the points. They didn't give the other clubs the points that they would have won. Plus they assumed Arsenal played with 10 men and that they didn't have someone else playing instead of RVP who could have scored goals.

It's flawed on so many levels.

The last time arsenal won something (apart from the emirates cup lolz ) messi had scored just one goal for Barcelona. He is now their record goal scorer.

If only I'd posted that..lets say....1-2 pages ago.....;)

I thank you. I now await a message from cleon stating exactly why only fools and horses, if you actually use your brain and think about it, is not actually funny, and anyone who thinks that it is is an idiot / moron / troll.

never knew you was a fan of Only Fools and Horses, you learn something new every day.

Aha same boat, well in 5 hours anyway. It makes the next sleep so much nicer when you miss a night though. :thup:

What do you do? (You have probably said in the past, but I am not NF... so I haven't documented it into different files etc) :D

Turned up for work, boss didn't really need me today so gave me a days wage for turning up anyway :cool: I love my boss. Only work next door to my house so no hassle really!

Actually this is incorrect. Because whatever moron worked this out only took the goals off Arsenal and the points. They didn't give the other clubs the points that they would have won. Plus they assumed Arsenal played with 10 men and that they didn't have someone else playing instead of RVP who could have scored goals.

No your wrong. This was all factored in when the calculation was made.

Where you off for the suit? :)

I am going to have a look in Slaters at Newcastle. They have some lovely suits on their website and have a sale on. Apparently they make them to fit as well with no extra charge.

I already have a decent suit, but I want a NICE suit so I look rather dapper :p.

No your wrong. This was all factored in when the calculation was made.

No it wasn't. As you can't factor in the goals the other player would have scored. For someone who claims they are quite clever, you are quite dim aren't you? Some people astound me when they claim something is fact or correct without even thinking it through and not actually basing it on facts.

I am going to have a look in Slaters at Newcastle. They have some lovely suits on their website and have a sale on. Apparently they make them to fit as well with no extra charge.

I already have a decent suit, but I want a NICE suit so I look rather dapper :p.

Bright red suits :D

Morning, you in a better mood today? :D

Is it womens final at Wimbledon today? If so think I'll watch that and F1 qual while the missus paints bedrooms :D

I was in a fine mood yesterday, and completely stand by what I said. :brock:

And yes it is womens finals day, start at two-ish I think.

No it wasn't. As you can't factor in the goals the other player would have scored. For someone who claims they are quite clever, you are quite dim aren't you? Some people astound me when they claim something is fact or correct without even thinking it through and not actually basing it on facts.

I think you need go back and check the facts regarding rvp there mate

I was in a fine mood yesterday, and completely stand by what I said. :brock:

And yes it is womens finals day, start at two-ish I think.

I'll watch that then if I can get rid of this migraine :(

They think it makes him dour and chippy and they are convinced by this myth that he hates the English. They drink it all in and then they hate him back, because they genuinely believe he is as small-minded and petty as they are.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

I don't know enough about him, he's highly rated and it seems to have pissed them off so maybe a good un!

As with Pogba, t'is the Glazers fault again. They keep offering contracts with crappy basic wages that are more based on appearances/performances, etc.

Can't compete for top players and can't even keep hold our best young players. Turning into a joke.

As with Pogba, t'is the Glazers fault again. They keep offering contracts with crappy basic wages that are more based on appearances/performances, etc.

Can't compete for top players and can't even keep hold our best young players. Turning into a joke.

You've bid £20 mill for Moutinho, its not been accepted or rejected just yet. Interesting, I didn't think you'd have the money.

You've bid £20 mill for Moutinho, its not been accepted or rejected just yet. Interesting, I didn't think you'd have the money.

Just think about what we have done over the last five years. We've not go a massive net transfer spend as we've brought alot back in, (albeit mostly from one deal).

Also looks who has left the club just in the last year; Brown, O'Shea, van der Sar, Scholes, (yes I know he has returned), Hargreaves and Gary Neville, (ok he was 18months ago). Just think of the money that has been saved on those players being off the wage bill.

We've got money, but it mostly goes one place.

Just think about what we have done over the last five years. We've not go a massive net transfer spend as we've brought alot back in, (albeit mostly from one deal).

Also looks who has left the club just in the last year; Brown, O'Shea, van der Sar, Scholes, (yes I know he has returned), Hargreaves and Gary Neville, (ok he was 18months ago). Just think of the money that has been saved on those players being off the wage bill.

We've got money, but it mostly goes one place.

True I didn't think about it like that.

Quite simliar to Milan, they've just wiped £48 million off their wages a year.