Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there aren't as many regular posters as there used to be. Even when I first joined up. But would it be worth having our own prediction league thread for this forum?

We could do a number of leagues. Have an overall leadership board. Then individual leagues for each division. Purefun seems to be great at them. So it would be good to knock him off his perch :D.

Speaking of Perch's. It's rumoured that James Perch is coming back to the club. He has been rumoured to have been seen at The City Ground and in the City. Load of rubbish if you ask me.

I'd be up for one actually :thup:

Do I have your permission to create a thread Cleon? It'd have to be separate. But I think it'd be fun. Purefun could take charge of the Belgian top division. CrD, the BSP. Cleon and myself League One and Championship. Tom for the Prem. Heath for Spain's top division. Ty for Italy? Anymore nations. Shame LL and BB don't post anymore as they could have done France and League 2.

Is that too many or what?

Do I have your permission to create a thread Cleon? It'd have to be separate. But I think it'd be fun. Purefun could take charge of the Belgian top division. CrD, the BSP. Cleon and myself League One and Championship. Tom for the Prem. Heath for Spain's top division. Ty for Italy? Anymore nations. Shame LL and BB don't post anymore as they could have done France and League 2.

I'd keep it simple and just do EPL in all honesty. Id say yes but its Ty and PF's forum so my thoughts don't matter. I'd check with those :thup:

I'm not smart enough to keep up with two accounts.

Tom and smart shouldnt be in the same sentence.

And how am I making a fool out of myself when all I am is a Username? All you can see is what I want you to see :) I'm just words buddy!

I got a warning for calling someone a knob.

You should be :(

Even you seem nervous with the unhappy face.

Tom and smart shouldnt be in the same sentence.

I got a warning for calling someone a knob.

Even you seem nervous with the unhappy face.

It was used for to make tom even more nervous.

I'd keep it simple and just do EPL in all honesty. Id say yes but its Ty and PF's forum so my thoughts don't matter. I'd check with those :thup:

What on earth?!

Cleon thinks I'm Tom. Or rather Tom is me. I guess I would normally take that as a compliment. But it's coming from cleon, who never says anything nice to me.

So Tom should maybe be offended at this, because cleon thinks I'm a troll/moron/idiot.

But then again cleon says a lot of people are trolls/ morons/ idiots. Nice fella really.

Cleon thinks I'm Tom. Or rather Tom is me. I guess I would normally take that as a compliment. But it's coming from cleon, who never says anything nice to me.

So Tom should maybe be offended at this, because cleon thinks I'm a troll/moron/idiot.

But then again cleon says a lot of people are trolls/ morons/ idiots. Nice fella really.

Cleon*

I don't think you are a troll/idiot or a moron. I don't rate you that highly.

I know the financial position isn't that great at Man Utd but ffs a fax machine problem for 2 days is pathetic and stopped us from unveilng the striker we've loaned because you can't fax the paperwork off. Shoddy club.

I know the financial position isn't that great at Man Utd but ffs a fax machine problem for 2 days is pathetic and stopped us from unveilng the striker we've loaned because you can't fax the paperwork off. Shoddy club.

*sinister laugh* :D.

How can you say that about the greatest club side in England, if not the world? Coming from a Sheffield supporter? Blimey. I'm sure man u can afford a new fax machine.

How can you say that about the greatest club side in England, if not the world? Coming from a Sheffield supporter? Blimey. I'm sure man u can afford a new fax machine.

Eh? You don't even make sense when you post, wtf are you on about?

It a current problem and something that they are actually currently having trouble with and is the real reason why we cannot unveil a player we've loaned. We did our end and for 2 days Man Utd have had fax machine issues preventing them doing the paper work at their end.

So still unsure as to what you are on about. In fact I preffered it more when you was on my ignore, I think I'll re-add you now.

Eh? You don't even make sense when you post, wtf are you on about?

It a current problem and something that they are actually currently having trouble with and is the real reason why we cannot unveil a player we've loaned. We did our end and for 2 days Man Utd have had fax machine issues preventing them doing the paper work at their end.

So still unsure as to what you are on about. In fact I preffered it more when you was on my ignore, I think I'll re-add you now.

thank goodness