Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Nope, she gets drunk pretty much everytime she goes out. Most of the time has to be taken home by someone. The first time I've been out and she was bad, she had to have an ambulance come out to her. She does keep telling everyone that she likes me though. Has asked me out on a date and I've also had some other people tell me when we was on a night out that all she's done is talk about me.

She's also done it a couple of other times when they've been out before.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have no interest in her whatsoever. As I've said. If I have no interest in a girl, I'm not interested. Even if it was a one night stand. If it comes to a girl I like, I'm too forward which is obviously a problem. I need to find the right balance. I'm way too old before my time.

I'm not a Fred West character :(. Just too forward :(.

The reason the girl likes you, is because you have no interest in her. Girls always want what they can't have. Everytime you like a girl, you go all out being nice to her and putting yourself on a plate for her (iirc, thats the image I have in my head, could be wrong).

Indeed. Did it with that other girl. Was too forward. Probably put her off. This girl I have no interest in at all. But I'm not givng her anything to feed off. Like this girl was with me. I'm quite a reserved character as well :(. Going out on the **** doesn't interest me loads. Once every so often is ok. But I prefer house parties or parties. I'm usually always the sober one when I we go out as well. Not a big fan of drinking and once I stop for a little amount of time, that's me for the night. Which is why staying in one place is good for me.

Just completed 15 miles in 55 mins on the bike, who's the daddy?

Average I suppose, I am doing 16 in just about 45 minutes at the moment.

But are you the daddy...

Ty do you like Logic? Listening to him a bit recently, thought he might be 'up your street'.

I went through a whole uni year without becoming a daddy :brock: so I bloody hope not...

He is a bit meh, reminds me of a Mac Miller.

Ty, Purefun, Cleon. MotYouOut is an alias I think. He's edited his post now(but it doesn't show) and his name is Chris Groom. Which iirc is Chrissy G. Had Chris Groom in his description of one of his profiles as well before. Could just be a coincidence. Also a new account as well.

Average I suppose, I am doing 16 in just about 45 minutes at the moment.

I have started cycling one week ago. I got myself a new bike, and it's a mountain bike, not a racer. It's a nice loop I did today, will try it again from time to time, see if I'm getting better. Using the strava app to keep record of it.

I have started cycling one week ago. I got myself a new bike, and it's a mountain bike, not a racer. It's a nice loop I did today, will try it again from time to time, see if I'm getting better. Using the strava app to keep record of it.

Mine is your standard mountain bike as well... well it is dads, I am only using it pre-season.

Running >>>> bikes

I agree, I love running.

But as I said, for pre-season I want different types of work outs and fitness. Cycling gives me something different to running everyday, something about overtaking cars in traffic when you're running and giving them a smug look is satisfying! :D

Swimming beats it all in terms of exercise to be honest. Its the best for you :thup:.

I love swimming as well.

Not paying the prices that the only leisure centre around here charge though :(

EDIT: I have to stop putting sad faces at the end of my posts, reminds me of NF.

Running is the best, hardest and the most fun. No doubt about it.

My knees can't take running anymore. Cycling saves the impact , so it's that I shall now get into. I live swimming as well, do that from time to time.

I loved running, proper loved it. But those days are gone, and instead of getting downbeat I am developing a new passion.

Fitness is the new rock and roll.

Thought that was agreed a few days ago?

Transfers confuse me.

Talk of it, but I have only just been reading things that say its agreed now :confused:.

Heard that as well, good player I think, but 12million? pretty steep. Worked with Rodgers at Chelsea and Swansea though so could be a good thing.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/fabio-borini---liverpool-agree-1141302

Just hope £12m isn't going to prohibit us getting a couple more decent players in - though Borini may arguably be the key signing or the flop signing being a striker. Cautious optimism.

Thats the link from the Liverpool Forum and it has a video attatched.

I know that the Italian league is different, but his finishing is pretty good.

Because that is a film they show at 10 to 9 in the morning :thup:.

I meant for tonight.

The rest of us will just have to suffer the rotten luck of having you around.

Trust you to say something like that to your buddy :)