Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

All this "Lol" - ing and "LMAO" - ing is doing my head in.

Get rid of the text speak, (it is actually against forum rules), I don't even know what the second one means.

As for "OMG", for goodness sake sort it out Mods.

Try Hibiki Suntori, its the 12 year old im sure, out of this world!

No, I will not try one of your 12 year olds... you sicko! Poor Hibiki!

Borini signed :cool:.

Good signing i think.

Make that 6 players. I do hope he realises that most of these won't get work permits. Unless they somehow have some second nationality which allows them to get one.

Or be qualified to get one?

Great signing unfortunately. Wish we could have him back at Chelsea, both our clubs struggled for a goalscorer last season.

Indeed, but i reckon torres will come good this season, especially now we have some fluid passers behind him also! I say we since chelsea are my english team, just for clarification

I've never really understood it to be honest.

Well from my point of view, obviously Celtic are the team i grew up supporting, but because my dads friend was a chelsea supporter, we used to watch the english games at his, and i started liking them then.

Good signing i think.
Great signing unfortunately. Wish we could have him back at Chelsea, both our clubs struggled for a goalscorer last season.

Yeah I think so to. I obviously only really know about him from Swansea as I didnt follow him at Roma but based off videos I think he looks like a poacher and could be the best out and out finisher we have had since Owen/Fowler. That is what they solely based their games off where as Torres had a little more to his game.

What's there to understand? You support a team but you quite like another team and support them against other opposition. Bit weird if it's in the same league or they regularly compete, but otherwise not strange at all.

Coventry are my second team because they're local, I used to have a season ticket there when I was younger as my dad wanted to take me somewhere.

I like to keep an eye out on Spennymoor Town because they are the team which are most local to me and are also playable on FM with the correct download :brock:.