Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks more than likely. Some have said that it's 90% his. There are rumours going around that we're interested in signing or are close to signing a former Forest player and a Euorpean left back. I'm not excited by him coming back tbh. Although Reid looks like he's put some effort in during the close season.

Rumours flying around over the week-end and today that we are after Theo Walcott and Clint Dempsey. The Dempsey one I already knew about but they are both out there!!!

Oi, I got infracted for someone calling Reidy fat. So I won't be again and I'll just do you for trolling.

Have you got a man crush on him or something?

No, just don't think the stick he gets is warranted. He'll be twice the player you ever was and he's always been a good player for us.

What the ****??? :lol:.

I never once said that I was this world class footballer who should have been playing professional football. Yeah I outlined where I was the other day but I have never gone on like that and wouldnt have even brought it up if you hadnt asked.

Twice the player you'll ever be gave me a few giggles :D

I am hoping it was actual humour from NF, making him a genius! Can't see it though...

Seen as my laptop screen is cracked, and I await for my new screen via post. I have hooked my laptop up to my TV in my room via HDMI, so currently playing 32" FM12 is pretty :cool: ... although, it could possibly give me a headache!

Right guys, I appologise if I caused anyone any offence with my comment towards gechal. There, I said it and I dont do humble or appologies at all.

Good boy.

For what it's worth, i didn't report you. Not my style with people i know and get on with.

For what it's worth, i didn't report you. Not my style with people i know and get on with.

Its ok, I know who did so their PM box will now be filled with abuse.

That is a joke by the way before someone decides to get me banned for a week.

Right guys, I appologise if I caused anyone any offence with my comment towards gechal. There, I said it and I dont do humble or appologies at all.

I'm not sure that's going to cut it young man.

Apologising to the forum members isn't good enough. I believe you owe an apology to the entire population of Essex. The good people of this wonderful county are posistivley fuming.

Calm them srl88, calm them with your words.

Apologising to the forum members isn't good enough. I believe you owe an apology to the entire population of Essex. The good people of this wonderful county are posistivley fuming.

Calm them srl88, calm them with your words.

I can live with that, and the fact that you spelt my name without capital letters means I wont do anything as such.

Yes it is on my birth certificate :rolleyes:.

In all honesty, it does stand for the initials in my actual name which is why it should be spelt with capital letters.

Tickets booked to see The Dark Knight Rises on Friday. Cannot ****ing wait to see that film :D. Im going to wear my Batman t-shirt and belt to go see it!!!

Yes it is on my birth certificate :rolleyes:.

In all honesty, it does stand for the initials in my actual name which is why it should be spelt with capital letters.

Ok, how about I apologise to you for my mistake , and you say sorry to the whole of Essex.

I love swimming as well.

Not paying the prices that the only leisure centre around here charge though :(

EDIT: I have to stop putting sad faces at the end of my posts, reminds me of NF.

I can't multi-task whilst on FM :(

EDIT: Every time I use that smiley, I always think of NF.

My post from a few days ago :D