Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get all the hate :(:D(being funny there). I wasn't earlier. Just don't see why Reidy get's fat. He's been fine for us when he first played for us(Big), he was fine for us when he played for Spurs and Charlton(big) and he was fine for Sunderland and us in his second spell(big). As soon as clubs try to make him lose weight, he becomes cack. So therefore, logic tells me he'll be cack this season.

I didn't report you SRL. You ok really.

McCarthy's turned us down \o/. Although why I don't know which could be bad. Also, there aren't many more standout candidates :(.

No one reported me. Just Purefun had to give me an infraction. I will live Im sure.

What's this?

Is Football Racist?

Clarke Carlisle documentary about racism in football. It was on BBC Three from 9-10. He spoke to the likes of John Barnes, Stan Collymore, Jermaine Jenas about racism. Brought into it the Luis Suarez/John Terry affairs and went to Poland and spoke to people out there about it. Also went down to the grass route levels and got their input.

I have bought that for the mrs for her birthday next week. She loves Denzel films.

You have a lot of films?

Denzil Washington ? One of my favourite films with him in is Fallen. Great stuff.

What is it about? Don't think I saw it.

Purefun, get hold of it. Its about this demon that transfers itself to people via touch, and then possess them, until it moves on to another. Denzil plays a cop, who gets targeted by this demon after he sends this bloke the demon was inside onto the electric chair.

There are some cracking scenes in it as well, and I wouldn't want to spoil it for you. But the one when Denzil realizes what is happening is blinding.

Any mention of this film gets the rolling stones song "time is on my side" stuck in my head for the rest of the day. That song plays a big part in the film.

I almost forgot. Another 19 on the bike done. That's 34 today in total, added to 42 on Sunday, making 76 in the last 3 days. Not bragging, just dead pleased with myself. Cycling is just great, wish I'd started it earlier in life.

I don't get all the hate :(:D(being funny there). I wasn't earlier. Just don't see why Reidy get's fat. He's been fine for us when he first played for us(Big), he was fine for us when he played for Spurs and Charlton(big) and he was fine for Sunderland and us in his second spell(big). As soon as clubs try to make him lose weight, he becomes cack. So therefore, logic tells me he'll be cack this season.

McCarthy's turned us down \o/. Although why I don't know which could be bad. Also, there aren't many more standout candidates :(.

He wasn't fine for us at all he was lazy, unfit and overweight. He lost a fair bit for the second season he was with us but then just got injured.

Purefun, get hold of it. Its about this demon that transfers itself to people via touch, and then possess them, until it moves on to another. Denzil plays a cop, who gets targeted by this demon after he sends this bloke the demon was inside onto the electric chair.

There are some cracking scenes in it as well, and I wouldn't want to spoil it for you. But the one when Denzil realizes what is happening is blinding.

Any mention of this film gets the rolling stones song "time is on my side" stuck in my head for the rest of the day. That song plays a big part in the film.

Sounds like a crap movie to me. You have bad taste in movies.

I almost forgot. Another 19 on the bike done. That's 34 today in total, added to 42 on Sunday, making 76 in the last 3 days. Not bragging, just dead pleased with myself. Cycling is just great, wish I'd started it earlier in life.

72 miles in 2 days.

Yes, I am bragging :cool:

Laptop screen fixed.

Computer place wanted £45 to fit it, would take 3 days and I would pick it up Friday... no!

I did it myself in 10 minutes, cost me £0 and have it right now :brock: They must make a killing from repairing laptop screens

Who? Never heard of them.

Get out of this thread now.

Jermaine Jenas is a comedian. If you want live comedy, turn up to watch him play. I've learnt it's better to laugh than get angry.

15 miles done on the bike before 7am.

Don't try gechal as you fail :D.

So quiet in here the last couple of days. Thanks alot guys for getting rid of Cleon. :thdn:

I didn't. I love banter, most of the time.

Nope, you just **** over it :D.

Fixed for you :D.

Gunter.