Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

How about you just delete her off your facebook.
Honesty is the best policy McG. Just say thanks for last night but I'm out. She might think you're a **** but so what?

Shall be done, but i think she may be a slight nutter, so i dont want my windows put in!

Or rather you'd be far too concerned about what others would think about you to do it......

Well no, I just don't have a car and I live around two hours bus/walk travel from the nearest cinema, so going with other people is the only option. Like I'd give a toss what randoms in the cinema would think. :D

Well no, I just don't have a car and I live around two hours bus/walk travel from the nearest cinema, so going with other people is the only option. Like I'd give a toss what randoms in the cinema would think. :D

You give off the impression that you might do.

How the **** did this man know this????? Alas that wasnt my main concern! How do i tell her it was a one night thing only, when shes clearly wanting more!

Do you have pictures? Film?

You know the last time on msn!!! :D :D :D

Shopping at Asda is cack. edgar, if we have money to spend. Do you think AVB will let us have Daws and JJ back please.

JJ sure. Daws probably not. I think he's cack but most think he's some sort of god. However he's clearly got to be behind Vertonghen and Kaboul in the pecking order.

Btw edgar are we invited to your wedding?

Will you wedding be in Belgium?

Would be easier for me. ;)

You'll be invited mate.

Probably not in Belgium though, as easy as it may be for you, would make it harder for us.

You'll be invited mate.

Probably not in Belgium though, as easy as it may be for you, would make it harder for us.

Thx man. Your present will involve belgian beer and chocolates. Everybody happy.

No i dont, i didnt enjoy it enough this time! You dirty little man

Ooh, I'm disappointed. :(

Yeah but you have a number of centre halves. Caulker, Verthongen, Kaboul, Bassong and Gallas. So that's 5. You don't really need Daws. If we spent some money we'd give you £3m for him. Which imo is a good price.

I agree. Unfortunately they don't let me get involved in the team affairs. For the record I think £3m is about £2.9m more than the walking mistake Dawson is worth so I'd definitely take it.

So we could have him for less? I'd love him to come back. If Mark Arthur stays, you wouldn't even get £100k. You'd get a bag of onion rings and a mars bar wrapper. There are still no articles about how much, if anything that we have to spend. Sven has thrown his hat into the mix now as well. McCarthy has turned us down thank god. One rumour I've heard is Hoddle was favourite, we were about to announce him or were planning too. Then Redknapp phoned back saying he was interested. I've heard that Sean O'Driscoll is coming back but he'd be more of a coach with someone above him. Maybe a director of football. Apparently Coppell has had an interview as well and Cotterill has been asked back.

At this present moment in time, I don't know who and what to believe. But I know we have to be sure of our appointment. But we need to be quick about it if that makes sense. From all the names thrown about. I'd say this is my preference;

Harry Redknapp

Roberto Martinez

Neil Warnock

Ian Holloway

Sean O'Driscoll

Glenn Hoddle

Billy Davies

Stuart Pearce

Roy Keane

Steve Coppell

I don't even want to think about anyone else who has been asked tbh.

You'd get a bag of onion rings and a mars bar wrapper.

Harry Redknapp

Roberto Martinez

Neil Warnock

Ian Holloway

Sean O'Driscoll

Glenn Hoddle

Billy Davies

Stuart Pearce

Roy Keane

Steve Coppell

I don't even want to think about anyone else who has been asked tbh.

Assuming that Andy Reid hasn't eaten all the Mars Bars and Onion Rings in Nottingham ;)

Good luck with Redknapp. You'll need it.

Reid must love having the word Pye on his shirt, even if it isn't his favoured spelling :D

You'd need luck cos he's an attention whoring, short termist who cares about one thing and one thing only 'Brand Redknapp'. All your clubs inner workings would be broadcast to the whole world by him shouting at Sky Sports out of his car window. That's when he could be bothered to go up to Nottingham, for the other days when he can't be arsed to leave the golf course at Sandbanks he'll let Jordan and Bond run things and tell the media all your secrets.

Also 'just ****ing run about a bit' is his favoured tactical talk, hardly revolutionary.

Hopefully going to see Batman tomorrow as well, may watch the other two when I get home as well, to keep 'em fresh in the mind!