Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad I've helped you grow as a person by pointing out a fault.

You're a ****ing up your own arse pretentious ****ing know it all kid. I have forgotten more about life than you'll ever know. You have absolutely no chance of ever helping me grow as a person. Just **** off tom. Seriously. **** off.

Such a vile outburst. You are correct though, no one cane help you - it seems you are a lost cause.

Oh and by the way, please keep the abuse in a PM in future. No need runing the thread for everyone with such stuff.

You know nothing about me. Lost cause? what the **** would you know?

I'll put abuse wherever I want. If you have a problem you can always report me. I'm sure your good friend Cleon will issue a warning/infraction/ban if you ask nicely. Now just **** off. You have always been and always will be an arrogant ******. I've tolerated you in the past but I have no time for you anymore.

Chelski. Manure. etc etc ****.

You know nothing about me. Lost cause? what the **** would you know?

I'll put abuse wherever I want. If you have a problem you can always report me. I'm sure your good friend Cleon will issue a warning/infraction/ban if you ask nicely. Now just **** off. You have always been and always will be an arrogant ******. I've tolerated you in the past but I have no time for you anymore.

Chelski. Manure. etc etc ****.

I love you too dude. No need to be so public about it though.

I would argue that I am, as I usually do.

Though of course that is open to interpretation.

That is for everyone, including you. There's just no need for these kinds of childish bickering.

That is for everyone, including you. There's just no need for these kinds of childish bickering.

I quite agree. And I apologise for my part in what has taken place this afternoon - I haven't exactlycovered myself in glory.

Not much planned. The mrs has the car and has been at work all day and we're skint until Tuesday so I cant do much at all. Probably a quiet night in which is a pain when MOTD isnt on.

I have little store syndrome :(. I've been chasing my own tail all day and I don't feel like I've gotten anywhere. However, I shall blame it on the night staff as they should be keeping things more organised.

Although saying that, I don't know how many pallets they had in last night.

Today I have been yes. I've been at a bigger store which is always a change. Just adapting and when you get given one of the things that you hate working on that department, then it doesn't work. If they'd have given me juices and butters. I'd have caned it all within 3 hours. But I was given yogurts which had no organisation. I've tried organising it a little but I doubt it'll make much difference.

It's in hand, going to have a go later on. Once I have that sorted the challenge is then to try to get what's in my head out properly, in some sort of cohesive order. Something I haven't managed to do very often really.

No surprisngly. Some of them had accents though :D. It wasn't too bad tbh. I don't want to go back. Although I don't think they'd have me back. I've critiscised the rotation on the department to the deputy general store manager. Who was also my old assistant deputy manager at my current store. He was just like, for a department that takes what it did, I don't think it matters. I told him that it did and that it'd be better if it was properly rotated. He agreed in reality and then asked me why I hadn't been on MW3 much and was telling me how he has improved loads. I also told the department manager there about the rotation. He didn't seem to like me. Then I got asked if I was the new kid by other people including some decent women/girls. There was some decent women/girls. Then I had a conversation with another assistant department manager from another store which resulted in me coming to the conclusion that he was a tit. I told this stores assistant department manager that I thought the other stores Asst Dpt Manager was a tit. Then basically, the Asst Dpt Manager who I thought was a tit, came back about an hour later apologising for the way he spoke to me and said that it's good to see someone care about the job and that I had a good attitude etc etc. That was from me being bothered about things. He had earlier said that he didn't get paid enough to worry and that I didn't either so shouldn't. So I then said that as a manager he should be worrying about things because if he didn't, then his staff wouldn't and then you wouldn't really get anywhere. To which he said, it's probably why none of the staff on his current stores department cared.

I felt a little lost today. Yogurts isn't my strong point as it's too fiddly and is more of a girls job. Now before anyone says that's sexism. It isn't. As most women don't like working juices and butters as it's heavy lifting. As I said to the department manager. I wasn't aiming to critiscise, just merely pointing out how I felt. I don't know how many pallets they get and what the night staff have to do, but I felt that there was a lack or organisation. I don't think their night guys do alot tbh. Because some of the pallets I've seen today, aren't that big and in theory should only take a few hours to work.

If I could drive, and got asked to go there as a department supervisor on that department. I think I'd be the most hated in a week because I'd be getting people to work faster if looking at today is anything to go buy. Admittedly the day staff work fast enough as it was rammed at times. It's the same at the big stores though. Whenever any of us lot go to these big stores, we work our socks off and most of the time get told to slow down. I already have a few ideas on how to change things but I'm not there now. I've told them I don't plan on coming back anytime soon.

Onwards and upwards and hopefully I can get a promotion soon enough. It definitely seems on the cards at my current store. If I keep plugging away.

Juices and butter heavy lifting? :D
I would assume it is since you would be lifting atleast about 12 of those big pack Juices ******** in one go, sure it might not be like pulling up a trawl by hand, but there's clearly some lifting to be done

NF talking about girls again...

Oi.

Juices and butter heavy lifting? :D

For a woman it can be. Not every woman is built like Serena and Venus Williams. I don't find it a struggle personally. I'm not that strong tbh either. I can lift about 3 cases of butter easily(12kg each). I'd probably go and say 4 at a struggle and breaking pretty much every health and safety rule.

I was at work until quarter past 11. I got in and fell alseep for an hour. Then I went on FM, then watched 21 Jump Street and then I've just come in from playing football. Nearly scored an amazing goal.

You tried my FM save yet?