Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

How long to do we have SRL? Won't do it quitev yet as I can't be arsed.

You have until the first game of the season. You can enter after, but for fairness make sure its done before the opening day.

I'll get enterted nearer the start of the season.

Same with Tom, don't wanna muck about later on changing the team when there is still plenty of transfers left in this window.

It's not the first rumblings gechal. I heard it about 2/3 weeks ago. Just after our takeover. Considering I live where he played his junior football, and he knows a number of people from here, including one of my mum's good friends. Everyone is hearing that he's been looking for a house and that he maybe moving back. At the moment, unless we get rid of 2 central midfielders, we don't need him.

Please can you have a chat by my brother. He seems to be of the opinion that "the Sun usually get it right". Turd.

Dont get me started. I think declaring him as a turd is pollitically correct to say without getting into trouble.

Considering I live where he played his junior football, and he knows a number of people from here, including one of my mum's good friends.

Worst claim to fame ever :D

Not aiming for a claim to fame. I don't know him personally. But alot of people do. Alot more pros have come from or played for the junior sides of where I live. Darren Huckerby, Viv Anderson, Jermaine Pennant, I believe someone Green as well(not sure on that), Jenas, Miles Addison, Craig Clay, Liam Mitchell, Aaron Mitchell and then there is one more who plays for County. There are a few more I think which I've forgot.

I was a central midfield partner of Lee Cattermole. Thats my claim to fame!!! He was a ***** then, and he is a ***** now.

Yes I remember readi g your post about this a while ago. You were the creative one and he was the destroyer. They wanted you to swap roles for a bit. You refused and left.

Apologies if I have that wrong. But if it's correct, it's possible that Lee never got his chance to be a creator , and stayed as a destroyer. He has been upset about this for all his career , he really wanted to be a flair player. Now he just takes out his pent up rage on the ankles and shin bones of other players.

Those players, if they ever find out this tale, could hold you personally responsible.

Oh dear, people moaning about it being "too hot" now. They should be marched out infront of their families and shot.

I am not moaning it is too hot, I love this weather... but it is too hot for lay ins!

Means I actually have to get up.

I don't know how it is too hot for lay ins, personally I find it easier to have them when it's hot because I just can't be bothered moving, day off today though and I ended up getting up at 7:30am, been watching Breaking Bad all morning though, just started it last night.

People actually drink carling? You learn something new everyday.

Try drinking you own urine, it's cheaper and tastes better.

I couldn't agree more, I don't drink beer anymore... but if I did, the last thing anyone ever wants is Carling.

You'd probably get more drunk off your own urine as well.

Does any of the vodka flavours taste much different?

I once tried lime vodka and that was pretty nice.

Normally I buy vodka as a pre-drink, so taste is not needed :D Big bottle for a tenner between two of us, gone in a couple hours of FIFA drinking. The last game usually ends 8-5 and 4 red cards.

Oh and to answer your question. No you tit.

Cleon was right; some people in this thread really need to chill out and stop taking everything so seriously/offensively/whatever.

There really wasn't any need to call him a "tit".