Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just trying to have a laugh. Apologies if I've made people feel sad. It's difficult to judge the tone of a post sometimes.

On a more positive note I'm not too far away from making my debut in the tactics and training forum. Really want to get it done soon.

Nice one birthday boy! What do you have planned to mark the end of teenage life?

Don't really have anything planned for it yet, probably just head into the town on the night.

Not a kid anymore eh Gooner :brock:.

Don't remind me, I feel old just thinking about coming out of my teens :D

I remember my 20th quite well. Was out drinking , but felt so sad that I was getting old. Looking back, I was so so young. Didn't realise it at the time. I feel old now, but in ten years I'll look back at me now and think the same again.

Was working the Olympics today doing some hospitality, pulled this full on beautiful girl who was catering. I say pulled, I obviously didn't get with her, but got her number and we said we'd do something.

Probably the hottest girl I've ever approached whilst sober since school, easy 9/10. :thup:

Haha alright give it time. I've not got the poor girl's Facebook, and nor have I been taking sly photos of her. :D

LIES! All horrible lies...

Gutted that I missed the team that I may be joining pre-season friendly tonight, they played against THE Northampton Town and Akinfenwa :( My mate was playing upfront and said that Akin is so hard to mark from corners!

Was working the Olympics today doing some hospitality, pulled this full on beautiful girl who was catering. I say pulled, I obviously didn't get with her, but got her number and we said we'd do something.

Probably the hottest girl I've ever approached whilst sober since school, easy 9/10. :thup:

Link man link. :mad:

Yes link please or its not true. really want to see pics of the Olympic site.