Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Surely the reason there's a £105m jackpot is because every now and then they do a stupid promotion with a big jackpot so people like yourself & people who don't even bother playing normally go and put more money on than they normally would.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad the Internet was invented.

The quality of that furious post, and the detailed responses are such a good read. Add to that the excellent zonal

Marking website , and you can actually find decent football discussion.

If we didn't have the Internet, we would have to put up with the garbage the sun serves up every day, plus those total

Knobheads who call themselves pundits on the telly. Lazy punditry from ex players, telling us things we already saw for ourselves.

Producers should think properly and employ people who

Know about the game, Jonathan Wilson for example, I've never seen him on tv. What a change it would make.

Still, hurrah for the Internet, and all the quality it provides.

Three cheers!

God knows, I just found the whole thing amusing.

Twitter is awesome when footballers or celebrities argue. We get to see it all!

It's the greatest show on earth. Simple as that.

All the people moaning are those who would moan at anything. The naysayers can seriously **** off for the next few weeks - go abroard if you don't want to be around for it. Frankly, you aren't wanted or needed.

I have never minded watching the Olympics but I am just sick of turning on the TV and thats all that is on. Its like everything else in this country. Its drilled down your throats until you cant stand to even hear about it.

I have never minded watching the Olympics but I am just sick of turning on the TV and thats all that is on. Its like everything else in this country. Its drilled down your throats until you cant stand to even hear about it.

And it is different in other countries?

Spending billions on it is irresponsible.

Spend it on hospitals, police etc. people ate having to go to food banks to feed their families. Services are being cut left right and centre. But billions are spent on this. Disrace.

No amount of tourist cash is going to put all this into profit.

I can't stand the term " team gb". For **** sake it's great Britain. No other country is using team. There ain't no team Japan or team Kenya. Team gb. **** sake.

And it is different in other countries?

I dont care what is shoved down the throats of other countries. As long as I dont see it on every channel I turn on.