Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I wasn't actually suggesting Rooney would play on the left, was just a way to line it up really. Although between the two I'd rather have Rooney there as his defensive work would be more valuable than van Persie's.

And Rooney score more regularly? I assume you mean instead of scoring in fits and starts as he tends to?

Well I wasn't actually suggesting Rooney would play on the left, was just a way to line it up really. Although between the two I'd rather have Rooney there as his defensive work would be more valuable than van Persie's.

And Rooney score more regularly? I assume you mean instead of scoring in fits and starts as he tends to?

I want to see you go all out attack. I think it would suit the players you have.

And Rooney, yeah I meant score regular in games rather than in patches. I should have used consistent instead of regular.

What positions really needed to be strengthened Tom? Defence and MC?

SRL - Krispy Creme are in Durham City Centre giving free donuts away tomorrow from 12pm if you're out and about. Get a box of 12 :thup:

What positions really needed to be strengthened Tom? Defence and MC?

In terms of defence, maybe just another left back. Evra has hardly missed a game for 4-5 years.

And yes, MC. Needed one of them ever since someone dropped Owen Hargreaves and broke him.

SRL - Krispy Creme are in Durham City Centre giving free donuts away tomorrow from 12pm if you're out and about. Get a box of 12 :thup:

A reason to possibly go into Durham :eek:.

Regarding the title. I think Man Utd, Chelsea & Man City will run each other close, with the battle for 4th between Liverpool, Arsenal & Spurs but I think Arsenal will finish 4th. I dont want to rule Newcastle out, but I think they will be off the pace of the three chasing 4th, but well ahead of Everton in 7th.

Me & the mrs are taking the kids & her little sister to Allensford Park near Consett. Its a lovely little park to be honest. We will go there and get back in time for the City game so I can watch that.

What about yourself Cleon?

Me & the mrs are taking the kids & her little sister to Allensford Park near Consett. Its a lovely little park to be honest. We will go there and get back in time for the City game so I can watch that.

What about yourself Cleon?

I've not been, the missus says its a nice park though she used to go as a kid.

I'm not upto much today tbh, might take Lily to the park across from me for an hour is weather stays nice. Apart from that I'll watch both games I think.

Watch both games and play FM. The football season is back. :brock:

In actual fact though I'll probably go to the pub for the second game.

No Sunday roast at home? Had you down as traditional for some reason.

You have gone down in my book :herman:.

Erm ok.

How come you don't like Sunday Roasts? What sort of things you eat?

It's not that I don't like them, it was just that when I was a kid, until I was like 15/16, it was every bloody week that we had them. It gets boring.

******* it down here :(

I'm guessing you had good then fella?

It started raining up there which is why we decided to come home. Otherwise the weather was pretty nice.

We had a good time yeah. Kicked a football for the first time in 2 years playing football with the mrs kid :thup:.

I never suspected anything less!!! Ham & Pease Pudding sandwiches :cool:.

Never heard of it until I met the missus, I love it now though.

I see Man Utd signing a new left back called Buttner. I believe its the same player whos deal with Southampton collapsed in July?

Never heard of it until I met the missus, I love it now though.

Beautiful stuff :).

Enjoyed the Man Cit/Southampton game. Saints really gave a good account of themselves.