Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't know you were. What did you take?

I done a Foundation Degree in Sports and Exercise Science and then a Top Up Degree in Applied Sports Coaching Science. Currently doing my PGCE at College.

Ah my mate did Sports Science and is now doing PGCE as well. Couldn't stomach teaching myself, kids are all little *****.

Some are some arent. You cant get the perfect set of kids to teach every day and there will always be a mixture of good kids and ********. It all depends on how you handle them. The girls are much worse though which makes it 10 times easier teaching the lads.

I have a boring 2 days ahead.

Will obviously watch the football tomorrow but that is pretty much it. Back to work Tuesd

I literally just stopped typing, realised who I sounded like :(

EDIT: OH GOD, the sad face made it worse.

Some are some arent. You cant get the perfect set of kids to teach every day and there will always be a mixture of good kids and ********. It all depends on how you handle them. The girls are much worse though which makes it 10 times easier teaching the lads.

Yeah had some great teachers at my old school, make the kids who play up look stupid when they do without being insulting or disrupting the class etc. Not a job I would consider myself up to.

I have a boring 2 days ahead.

If you're bored maybe you should take up cricket?

If you're bored maybe you should take up cricket?

Yeah real funny wise guy!

Well, it's being nice knowing you Ty. Don't leave to much of a mess when you top yourself.

I must admit, this is a low point.

Incidentally does anyone how to see the numbers of posts per poster for a thread? I remember doing it ages ago for a few threads but can't remember now.

Click on the number next to the replies bit. If you hover over it, it will tell you how many you have... click on it to see a full list.

Most of the forum has sub sections where there was bits on FM11. Name something that you're particularly interested in and we shall try to help.

Thank for the reply.

I'm just looking for tips and hints really, maybe recommended formations/tactics and players. I'm preparing for when I get the time to start my first ever season.

Helloo

I'm new to Football Manager, having upgraded from the LMA games. I've just got FM11, and was wondering if there was a section dedicated to it. Most of what I can find is for FM12.

Here is our FM11 section. Click here.

In there you'll find team guides, player guides, good staff etc. Everything you'll need to find the biggest talents and how to manage the best teams.

Also, welcome to the world of FM, please leave all social lives at the door, thank you! :thup:

I've lost 2" on my waist this summer (now 28") and gained 3" on my chest.

Never measured my arms before, so have no judgement on them. My abs are all there, will take a lot of work to get the final two though, only have 6 pack at the moment and the bottom 2 are so hard to get! My eating habits will never let me get a full 8 pack :thdn:

Successful summer for both our bodies :cool:

There will be team guides in there which if there is one, recommended formations will be within.
Here is our FM11 section. Click here.

In there you'll find team guides, player guides, good staff etc. Everything you'll need to find the biggest talents and how to manage the best teams.

Also, welcome to the world of FM, please leave all social lives at the door, thank you! :thup:

Thank you both very much. That's ... alot of information. Just what I needed.

Thanks for the nice welcome aswell. I just spent almost 10 minutes investigating the player search. This is going to get addictive. I'm collecting up the packs for faces, logos and kits, then I'm off on my first FM adventure. Relegated within three seasons. I can see it now.

I've lost 2" on my waist this summer (now 28") and gained 3" on my chest.

Never measured my arms before, so have no judgement on them. My abs are all there, will take a lot of work to get the final two though, only have 6 pack at the moment and the bottom 2 are so hard to get! My eating habits will never let me get a full 8 pack :thdn:

Successful summer for both our bodies :cool:

Vain :brock: