Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong?

The mrs is taking a hissy fit over a girl I work with who is my age ringing me on my mobile. She phoned me to tell me that I have a meeting tomorrow but she still wasnt happy.

Lass is my age but there is no attraction from either of us towards each other, we just get on extremely well & I class her as a friend. Once I gave her a lift somewhere & she said a stupid comment which made me feel a little uncomfortable & I told my girlfriend which she didnt like & since then has had it in for her without actually knowing her. My girlfriend asked me once if I had her mobile number & I lied and said no as I thought it would cancel out any problem of her giving me grief. Looking back, I wish I didnt lie. I never had to her before & I never have since but for some reason I thought it was best then. Obviously my girlfriend saw her number in my phone, kicked off and since then its just been her going on & on about us two. Makes me feel uncomfortable going into work now.

She said today that when she phoned me, I looked uncomfortable talking to her and acted weird. I told her its because of the way she has gone on & it makes me feel that way.

Oh she has never made a pass. She said something ridiculous about it looking like we were together when I gave her a lift which was pathetic & stupid to which I said it didnt, then told my mrs. I understand why she is angry, Im just sick of the constant agro despite us talking about it time & time again.

It would have been better if you didn't tell her about anything in the first place. Sod all happened, so there was nothing to say really anyway. What you have done is wound her up for no good reason.

Women and their insecurities - its like permanently walking on eggshells, in a minefield , while dodging bullets.

Walcott off to City now? If I was an Arsenal fan I wouldn't be that bothered imo, he's not that good.

I think he would be better played as a central striker, on the shoulder of the centre back. Cutting in from the left onto his right foot maybe. Pace up top. Not a winger really.

Winding them up for no reason can be good fun though. Maybe that's why I've been single for the last year.

Maybe that's why I've been single for the past 4 years :D

Walcott off to City now? If I was an Arsenal fan I wouldn't be that bothered imo, he's not that good.

He had a good understanding with RvP but now that he's gone I can't see him doing as well, apparently if he does go we are in for Jesus Navas, but that's just rumours.

I think he would be better played as a central striker, on the shoulder of the centre back. Cutting in from the left onto his right foot maybe. Pace up top. Not a winger really.

[video=youtube;epw5DjqYJzI]

I have to attend a fair few of those. Waste of my valuable time!

Worst ones are when you are required to go on training for something you wont remember in 2 weeks time :(.

I like it when they ask you why you are here, 'well......because I was told I had to be!!!'

He had a good understanding with RvP but now that he's gone I can't see him doing as well, apparently if he does go we are in for Jesus Navas, but that's just rumours.

Buying a player who suffers with really bad homesickness? :D I hope it is just a rumour for yoursake

Buying a player who suffers with really bad homesickness? :D I hope it is just a rumour for yoursake

Great player, I remember when we were linked with him about 5 years ago but he wouldn't come because of his homesickness, can never see him leaving Sevilla because of it to be honest.

I am a fair weather footballer (the Brazilian coming out in me), I dislike the cold :D(this isn't serious)

I have been working in a t-shirt ever since I got back from uni, today was the first day which made me consider putting a hoody on. SUMMER IS OVER!

It was a Wednesday game.

No goals from me, was pushed out wide. Wasn't fussed... it involved a lot of running, I was happy to do so. ANYTHING to keep warm! :D Had a picture of my hands from after the game somewhere, weird purple/blue colour!