Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet you've come up with a name for your FM13 Journeyman carrer!!

No, I have my name for my FM13 career :brock:.

It isnt something which I sat down to think about. It was just something which popped up whilst watching a movie and thought that it would be a good idea for a name.

I have just applied for a job as a Lecturer at Northumbria University. Now, I wouldnt normally have done so, but I hit all the criteria, and it says that you can be working towards a QTS. Now the pay, well, I wouldnt mind that at all :p.

Now, being bored. I decided to look at that website and is that right? That amount? I wish I could earn that amount haha.

Which job are you looking at?

What is decent though? You Always want more...

Im sure there is certainly a limit?!?!

Aye watched the 'press conference', all looks pretty standard as I doubt I'll bother with the challenge mode, but the thing that has me worried was when he said that games will be highlight only, or something like that.

When talking about FMC yes. But not the normal version that you play now.

Lost a stone and 2 lbs in just over 3 weeks. I haven't been to the gym in 2 and a bit weeks :D.

If you ever stop what you're doing though to lose the weight you'll end up putting it on even faster and be twice the size. SO be careful. Oh and grtaz :)

I hate announcement days nearly as much as patch days:(

So you're saying that if I go back to eating sweet foods and drinking lots of pop and not eating proper meals then I'll pile it back on? I don't think I will and I'll get back into the swing of going to the gym next week. I don't really feel any different but I'm sleeping better and becoming less tired in the day. Other people have commented on how I look like I've lost a bit of weight.

I know I have as I can now get back into my 40 inch waist work trousers and I still have a bit of room in them :).

Oh and FM13 :). Have to say some nice features seem to have been announced as well.

Cleon is right NF. You will put weight on at a more rapid rate if you stop what you have been doing. Thats not to say that you cant eat sweets or drink pop, but just dont stop eating the stuff which you have to lose the weight you have so far.

So you're saying that if I go back to eating sweet foods and drinking lots of pop and not eating proper meals then I'll pile it back on? I don't think I will and I'll get back into the swing of going to the gym next week. I don't really feel any different but I'm sleeping better and becoming less tired in the day. Other people have commented on how I look like I've lost a bit of weight.

I know I have as I can now get back into my 40 inch waist work trousers and I still have a bit of room in them :).

Oh and FM13 :). Have to say some nice features seem to have been announced as well.

Your body as undergone a big change in the last 5 weeks or so. But if you've stopped going to the gym then even thought you've cut down you might find yourself putting the weight back on once your body realises and the fat isn't been burned as fast as it was in previous weeks. It's kinda catch 22 atm for you.

Yeah, will do. It's eating the bad things in moderation. I never used to do that. I used to be the sort of person who'd have a cuppa and open a pack of biscuits and eat 3. Leave them and eat more because they were there. I've completely stopped that and although I'm eating the odd ice cream here and there. I'm not eating crap. I'm not snacking anymore or eating 2 greasy sausage cobs for breakfast at work. Instead, I'll probably have either some fruit or a cereal bar in the morning with a cuppa or a water and then water on my breakfast with either a slice or two of toast or a bowl of cereal.

It has been interesting today at work though. We've had fire alarm go off. Which an announcement was put out for people to evacuate the building to which it took a few minutes to sink in for the customers and then we've had a fire start in one of our freezers.

Your body as undergone a big change in the last 5 weeks or so. But if you've stopped going to the gym then even thought you've cut down you might find yourself putting the weight back on once your body realises and the fat isn't been burned as fast as it was in previous weeks. It's kinda catch 22 atm for you.

Oh :(. I don't want that to happen. I'm going to start going gym properly again next week. I may even go tomorrow if my dad goes in the evening. Next week I'll probably go on Monday morning, Wednesday afternoon and then Thursday, Friday morning.

Also, can't say I like the screenshots of FM13.

Something we will get used to very quickly.

Edit: I have to say, I really like the look of the stats overview for a player where it has the average minutes per goal etc.

I didn't think I was going to get sucked into buying this years version.

Then they confirm the match engine has been overhauled. Drat! I may have to get it then. Or wait until people feed back what it's like, in case it's broke or something.

Go NF go! We got a new gym opening up in town, 11 pound a month, open 24 hours. Sign me up baby!

The gym I go to would never open 24 hours due to it being right next to a school. There are 3 gyms that I know of where I live. One which is just the abbreviated place of where I live and gym after it. It appears that a fair few chavs may go there. The other one is at the leisure centre and then the one at the school.

42" waist :eek: I am 28! I was 30, but toning up over the summer made my chinos no longer fit me and now sit around my arse ha!

10 hours straight driving today pretty much, my eyes are killing me. Leeds and back was a hefty journey!

Go NF go! We got a new gym opening up in town, 11 pound a month, open 24 hours. Sign me up baby!

Yeah we have a Pure Gym opened up last week in Northampton. 24 hours, £10.99 a month. I'll be joining when I move into my house there next week.

Presume yours is a Pure Gym as well?

My gym cosists of a pair of running shoes and a bike. Dont know why people pay for the use of a treadmill or an exercise bike to be fair. I suppose I understand going for weights though.

I'd use my brothers bike but it's broke. I don't know how to fix it as I'm useless. If/when I get fit enough to run without being out of breathe easily. I'll go running. Love going out in the cold at night. So if I can get a move on, I could be ready for November time when I finish work but can't be bothered to go to the gym.