Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Yes it is, it looks dead smart in there , very big as well. Converted from a nightclub that shut down a while back. Not sure what it's going to be like, in the small hours there are no staff apart from a cleaner, there is no car parking. I can take my bike though, not a problem , but it's in the centre of town, worried it might get vandalised by pissheads during the night.

But I'm going to try it out, at that price without a contract you can't go wrong. Just leave if it don't work out.

That is weird.

Our Pure Gym is huge, looks really smart... and is converted from a nightclub that shut down a while ago :D

Have Pure Gym just been buying up all the shutdown clubs?

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

That is weird.

Our Pure Gym is huge, looks really smart... and is converted from a nightclub that shut down a while ago :D

Have Pure Gym just been buying up all the shutdown clubs?

Maybe we live in the same town. Nah I'm in Colchester. It seems similar to what weatherspoons did, buying up specific buildings to suit thier preferences. Always bought building with character.

Invisible mode stops a lot of annoying PM's off people asking me tactic questions via PM when they can easily be asked on the forums. Doesn't stop them all sadly but a fair few of them. I get loads a week :(

To be fair you are. Genius at most things aren't you?

Well i don't like to boast, but once did an IQ test and my score did show me to be a so-called 'genius'.

His head is already big as it is Cleon. He probably wont be able to fit through a door following that compliment.

Shush you, Cleon knows the score.

Think I'm off to Scarborough, how about you?

Well I am currently watching the match. Tomorrow I am booking our holiday to Tenerife and will probably wash my car but nothing else planned.

And he's ****. Past his best and Liverpool should start phasing him out.

He isnt ****, but he is past his best. I do agree that he should be phased out.

Liverpool should start phasing out? What about England? Unlike Lampard he really hasn't got the sense to adapt his game to his advancing legs. God knows how a footballer like Carrick has got so few caps in comparison.

Almost felt like staying in the pub and really getting smashed when I saw he was in the line-up.

Liverpool should start phasing out? What about England?

England can do what they wish to be fair. I class Liverpool as my priority. Personally, I cant stand International breaks.

You going away when I am again?!?! :D

If you are going away at a similar time to this year I doubt it. We are trying to go at the end of the school holidays for the benefit of the kids because their schools have whinged at us as we have taken them both out of school for a holiday. My girlfriend's eldest has his Year 9 SAT's this year too.

Tongues will wag

Dont get jealous!!

If you are going away at a similar time to this year I doubt it. We are trying to go at the end of the school holidays for the benefit of the kids because their schools have whinged at us as we have taken them both out of school for a holiday. My girlfriend's eldest has his Year 9 SAT's this year too.

December 8th to December 22nd.

December 8th to December 22nd.

Definitely not then :D. I knew you were going away around Christmas, but I wasnt sure whether or not it was just an added holiday to your main one around the Summer time.

Will that not mess up any plans for Christmas you may have then? In terms of buying etc.

Definitely not then :D. I knew you were going away around Christmas, but I wasnt sure whether or not it was just an added holiday to your main one around the Summer time.

Will that not mess up any plans for Christmas you may have then? In terms of buying etc.

Main holiday? We go away twice a year. More or less. This will be our sixth trip to Tenerife since Novermber 2009!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyhi9BnxbAo&sns=tw

tom did you see Nick Powells goal for England U-19's recently?

I know it's only youth but it's a great composed finish, I really hope he comes good and plays for Man United at the highest level.

Well I hadn't seen it, but I have now. :cool:

In fairness he must have a chance; was even on the bench last week against Southampton whereas Macheda was not. From what I've seen I like the look of him. Can't wait until the Carling Cup to be honest as I'm sure he'll definitely get a start in our third round tie.

That's my favourite one of his apart from the play-off one because that one got us promoted.

I've never used smilies on here ever.

The promotion one was beautiful. So much technique!