Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted this in the Spurs thread but I think you guys maybe best to answer (and I'm a tad impatient!)

Do you know if coaching stats on existing players are random or are they pre-defined at the start of the game. Just suggested coaching to Friedel which he accepted. Allowed me to see his stats which are pretty damn good....

friedelstaffstats.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posted this in the Spurs thread but I think you guys maybe best to answer (and I'm a tad impatient!)

Do you know if coaching stats on existing players are random or are they pre-defined at the start of the game. Just suggested coaching to Friedel which he accepted. Allowed me to see his stats which are pretty damn good....

friedelstaffstats.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Random

I'd say a Germany win. Not having van Persie doesn't do Holland any favours

I beg to differ :D. Clearly you have not wachted the impressive displays of football he has been demonstrating during for instance the past European Championship. I'd say youtube his goals during the last tournament.

Ha ha ha, Leeds ain't that bad! I lived there for years... admittedly as a student, so our standard of living was not exactly of a high standard.:lol:

Thank god you cleared that up as you were in for an ear bashing :brock:.

Ha, anything that is South of Yorkshire of course! No, more seriously, maybe something along the lines of this map...

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4093/wherestuffis.gif

That map can't be real it says Manchester. I thought that was a fictional place Londoners made up about following a football team there? A bit like the old SKY1 programme Dream Team.

Quite clearly trolling. Reported.

I saw the report and deleted it :brock:

Totally other question though:

Is it possible to see the past season summary once the new season has begun in FM13? And if so where can I find this feature?

Thanks in advance..

That should be possible but I wouldn't know how.