Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't know you did this haha.

Yeah, it looked more brown in my eyes but its cause of my weird "See different colours out of each eye" thing. Look claret in the right eye, brown in the left :D

What is everyone up to this evening?
Basically having to do a large chunk of a group assignment by myself because the rest of my group are useless. Have to do a 3 minute presentation in the morning on something that I've literally just started on. Can only end well.

Hows the save going?

I'm playing in Brazil atm but keep getting urges to start a new save with Sheff Utd :(

Its going alright. Im in my 3rd season in the Belgian 2nd Division and currently 2nd (In November), but have next to no squad as I have no wage budget to sign players and I am considering an offer from Northampton who are struggling in League 2. Thoughts?

What would you start as a career save?

Its going alright. Im in my 3rd season in the Belgian 2nd Division and currently 2nd (In November), but have next to no squad as I have no wage budget to sign players and I am considering an offer from Northampton who are struggling in League 2. Thoughts?

What would you start as a career save?

I planned on doing a 1 team save so I started in Brazil and took over Paysandu in the bottom division. But I dunno, I just want to play as Sheff Utd I think so looks like I might start again :(

I guess Northampton would be seen as a step up?

Tv on Tuesdays is **** when no football on

I planned on doing a 1 team save so I started in Brazil and took over Paysandu in the bottom division. But I dunno, I just want to play as Sheff Utd I think so looks like I might start again :(

I guess Northampton would be seen as a step up?

Tv on Tuesdays is **** when no football on

Yeah Northampton would be a step up. League 2 is a better reptutation than the Belgian 2nd tier.

I had a bit of a Google, but thought one of you guys might know. I'll post it there now, thanks.

I'm pretty sure it's a bug, the only link they have is they played for Barca.

Braintree vs. Tranmere in the FA Cup!
Cleon, do you watch any football? Braintree/Tranmere is on ITV4.

Cheers:thup:

Well, now "officially" part of the editing team at Inside Spanish Football.

Over 30 million visitors a month at the site and it's grown incredibly in such a short time. Big ideas and plans looking ahead though, so it's quite an exciting time to be more full-time with them. :thup:

Before the match even began, I spotted someone on twitter, who listed Sweden team as 10x players named "irrelevant" + "Zlat" :lol:

to be fair, it would not really mather who we called up, we would probably still stand a good chance of geting a result against england, particularly if we did not have anything to play for

-------------

a bit of GD stupidity for you ppl to enjoy

Laughable remark. A run of poor form doesn't all of a sudden make you overrated.

It's nothing to do with his form at all so you shouldn't make presumptions. I've always felt he was overrated but then again that's expected because he's English so he's overhyped till the cows come home.

Well, now "officially" part of the editing team at Inside Spanish Football.

Over 30 million visitors a month at the site and it's grown incredibly in such a short time. Big ideas and plans looking ahead though, so it's quite an exciting time to be more full-time with them.

Nice, what kind of things will you be doing?

to be fair, it would not really mather who we called up, we would probably still stand a good chance of geting a result against england, particularly if we did not have anything to play for

-------------

a bit of GD stupidity for you ppl to enjoy

I'm pretty sure PA can drop after a serious injury though. It's very rare but I seem to remember it been a feature since about 08.

I'm pretty sure PA can drop after a serious injury though. It's very rare but I seem to remember it been a feature since about 08.
im probably talking out of my night hat right now so whatever im posting probably aint very coherent, but they are all talking like PA and CA is the same thing :lol:

I have not seen PA change while playing.....but I have seen CA get massivly wacked by injuries and such thought

im probably talking out of my night hat right now so whatever im posting probably aint very coherent, but they are all talking like PA and CA is the same thing :lol:

I have not seen PA change while playing.....but I have seen CA get massivly wacked by injuries and such thought

PA can change but its very very rare and only after a serious injury. CA gets whacked by injuries all the time.

More interaction with clubs & players in the pipeline.

Awesome.

Any chance you could end up doing this full time and the building going on the back burner?

It's nothing to do with his form at all so you shouldn't make presumptions. I've always felt he was overrated but then again that's expected because he's English so he's overhyped till the cows come home.

This is a good one, even for you. :D

The last i'll say on the matter is that if he's overrated, then just about every other goalkeeper in the world should just pack up their gloves and **** off home for a good cry under their beds, because they're all overrated.

This is a good one, even for you. :D

The last i'll say on the matter is that if he's overrated, then just about every other goalkeeper in the world should just pack up their gloves and **** off home for a good cry under their beds, because they're all overrated.

Damn I failed at trolling, you didn't take the bait :D

He is a secret Man City fan so he will always defend their players :brock:.

It is strange how he always jumps to their defence yeah.

Where i'm from, trolls get reported.

Where I'm from trolls aren't real. Although you been in Leeds I have seen some of the lasses with slap on so I can forgive you for thinking they are real :brock: