Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I just like watching formula one. I prefer English/British drivers to do well, so I suppose I do like McLaren at the moment.

:)

The stupid ****ing wife turned hairdryer off while I was saving FM and turned wrong socket off. My save is now screwed and I gotta replay 3 seasons. Another reason why I hate Geordies. To say I'm pissed off is an understatement.

You know what women are like in general. Its not just Geordie's.

Pfft you'd never get a Yorkshire women doing that.

Oh dear Cleon. Start again as the blades.

I did think about doing that yesterday before my save got ruined. I was just going to win the Copa Lib before I moved on though. Not to worry I'll just start a fresh as them later on :brock:

No, they would just murder you so I would rather stick with a Geordie woman if all she would do is turn FM off :brock:.

Given some of the Geordie birds i've seen, i'd say being murdered is a distinct possibility. The difference is the fatties from Geordie Land would eat you, whereas Yorkshire birds would do it more humanely. You know, like repeatedly beating you over the head with a hammer.

Given some of the Geordie birds i've seen, i'd say being murdered is a distinct possibility. The difference is the fatties from Geordie Land would eat you, whereas Yorkshire birds would do it more humanely. You know, like repeatedly beating you over the head with a hammer.

I suppose that is better than what those southerners would do.

Still awake and haven't slept.

Worked out, went for a run, had my calf training and now got football training in a bit. If I don't sleep tonight, straight to the doctors tomorrow.

Yeah I really can't be bothered. This year is really bad. We arent learning anything to do with teaching in general so its really boring.

Can you miss so many times a year? Or if you miss to many get thrown out etc?