Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody see the title decider in the F1 this afternoon? Thought it was a cracking race, Kimi getting a bit lost was rather amusing and Vettel I think might have silenced a couple more doubters. The lad has to have some talent to win 3 straight titles.

That's different. Ill point out why, with you been an Owl I understand you're a bit thick so here goes.

Wilson played for you. Wilson managed you.The fans protested against the Board and we still supported the team on the pitch and got behind him.

Thick haha you make me laugh love

Well the cat I referenced is still here. I'm taking it to a kennel tomorrow as they can check if its chipped. If it is then we will obviously return it to the owner, if not, I think we will keep it. It is absolutely lovely.

Well the cat I referenced is still here. I'm taking it to a kennel tomorrow as they can check if its chipped. If it is then we will obviously return it to the owner, if not, I think we will keep it. It is absolutely lovely.

You pervert.

Cats are ****. Worst pet possible.

You know, I am not a cat fan at all, but this was just a case of I couldnt leave it outside in below zero temperatures and it is such a lovely animal.

How high was the water then?

A few inches. My drive is on a slope so all the water runs down it and normally goes in the drains infront of the garage. But it's been raining that heavy here that gets flooded and still goes in the garage :(

A few inches. My drive is on a slope so all the water runs down it and normally goes in the drains infront of the garage. But it's been raining that heavy here that gets flooded and still goes in the garage :(

Bad times. Our road we use to get into town got washed away a couple of months ago. Still hasn't been repaired and reopened.

Bad times. Our road we use to get into town got washed away a couple of months ago. Still hasn't been repaired and reopened.

What do you do now then?

Just because your wife isn't interested in sex anymore after having the kids Cle, doesn't mean you have to **** off 117 times in the garage during one session, and then blame it on the "rain".

I'd just do that in the living room tbh. Garage is to cold for **** like that dude.

Morning Spike :)

Thats going to be a problem whenever you have a lot of rain. :(

Maybe put everything on wooden blocks?

Well we never put the car in it and have sort of turned it into a utility room. We got washer, dryer, freezer and gym stuff in there so that's not possible. We have a drain all the way across the garage on the front but its not enough it seems when we see the kind of rain we have in past 48 hours. When I can be arsed I'll either level the drive out and raise it or add another drain to the top of the drive where it meets the road.

In the living room, infront of you kids? Social services will be paying you a visit my friend.

Oh and morning Cle, Spike, Purefun, etc, etc. *waves* :eek:

Pfft Daughter sleeps from 7pm until like 8am, its great :cool:

What do you do now then?

Drive a long, long way round. Rather annoyingly we can't use the second quickest route into town as the floods caused a bridge to be closed and that's still out of action. So, we now drive the 3rd quickest route into town. A journey that used be 20 mins is now more like 50mins, still it's not that bad.

I remember in the 2000 floods we got flooded in our house (the house wasn't flooded, we just got encircled by the waters and cut off from civilisation). After 3 days of floods my father and I inflated the dinghy and rowed to the pub for a pub lunch and some drink. The joys of living in the countryside :)

Drive a long, long way round. Rather annoyingly we can't use the second quickest route into town as the floods caused a bridge to be closed and that's still out of action. So, we now drive the 3rd quickest route into town. A journey that used be 20 mins is now more like 50mins, still it's not that bad.

I remember in the 2000 floods we got flooded in our house (the house wasn't flooded, we just got encircled by the waters and cut off from civilisation). After 3 days of floods my father and I inflated the dinghy and rowed to the pub for a pub lunch and some drink. The joys of living in the countryside :)

Where do you live? (I'm asking in a none stalking way, no serious I am) :D

Rowing to the pub is class.