Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Another game, another lacklustre performance. Same again at Reading no doubt.

Despite your performances you are picking up wins which is something you have always done during. Thats a huge difference between you and us. Last night was another example, as apart from the first 20 minutes we were in control of the game but a case of bad luck on certain circumstances and shocking finishing cost us again. How I would love Hernandez in our team. Just someone who can put the ball in the back of the net.

Tired and can't seem to wake up today, how's you?

Sinusses are getting worse. :(

I'm tired :(.

How come?

Morning peeps :)

Well if that isn't the Benteke-lover.

Morning all.... blurgh, hangover and work = bad combination. :thdn:

Your fault.

Yer, come across:). The ladies are nice too :thup:

I'll come and pick you up from the airport, which is ironically named after a national hero who died in an air crash. It makes me chuckle everytime I go there.

I'm sorry but you can't say that and provide no linkage, it's a bannable offence :D

****, everyone says I look like a thug though. It's all Ackter's fault, he started it :rolleyes:

Yeah, blame him!!!

Im not your son, you cant ground me or tell me what to do!!

Thank **** you arent.

Pft if we had a fight it would be a 3 hit affair, he would hit me, id hit him, and he would hit the ground...

Stab me more like. That is what the Scottish do :).

I couldnt have a Liverpool fan in my family, it would just feel too dirty :p

I will keep cool and not react to this one.

Are there forum rules controlling the betting on online fights between forum members? :lol: Because if not I'll bet on SRL

Finished it for you :thup:.

SRL is one of those who probably as a rule about not hitting in the face. He is like a pretty boy.

I've had a few punches Cleon. It is probaby why I am so good looking. Knocking a few things into the right place :brock:.

You always have to take it back to the race issue dont you? You've been taking too many tips off a certain Uruguayan :p

Seen as though I am a defender, John Terry is my hero.

What's your thoughts on Cleverley Tom, still a season to early for him to shine?

It's more of a case of him not playing in a role that allows/doesn't allow him to do so.

When we play 4-2-3-1 he plays in the midfield two, yet when he plays for England he plays in the middle of three behind the loan striker. It's not a coincidence that his best performances this term have come in an England shirt.

Whats up? Altho I'm guessing it's not something you wanna share with the world...

Just having a generally **** time at the minute. Work isnt helping. I had an argument with someone there on Monday and I am getting a load of **** for it. Basically I text a woman from work on Friday night about something at work and on Monday she had a go at me saying don't text her on a night, especially not a Friday because her partner doesnt like it. She is like 40 and her partner is 60 or something so I kicked off and just said something like it isnt my fault that your grandad fiance is a psycho who doesnt like younger lads texting them about ****ing work. The fact that he is kicking off over something so small is pathetic on his part and the fact that you put up with it shows how stupid you are for putting up with it. I went on to say that if it was such an issue then she shouldnt have handed me her number and just went on along those lines. As she is a soft git, she started crying so management are having a go at me and I have just told them to shove it.

Just having a generally **** time at the minute. Work isnt helping. I had an argument with someone there on Monday and I am getting a load of **** for it. Basically I text a woman from work on Friday night about something at work and on Monday she had a go at me saying don't text her on a night, especially not a Friday because her partner doesnt like it. She is like 40 and her partner is 60 or something so I kicked off and just said something like it isnt my fault that your grandad fiance is a psycho who doesnt like younger lads texting them about ****ing work. The fact that he is kicking off over something so small is pathetic on his part and the fact that you put up with it shows how stupid you are for putting up with it. I went on to say that if it was such an issue then she shouldnt have handed me her number and just went on along those lines. As she is a soft git, she started crying so management are having a go at me and I have just told them to shove it.

Sounds like a tricky situation. I agree with you though, what's the point of having her number if you can't text about work related stuff? Madness.

Unless you was asking her what she was wearing for work next day etc, then I could see the issue :D

Sounds like a tricky situation. I agree with you though, what's the point of having her number if you can't text about work related stuff? Madness.

Unless you was asking her what she was wearing for work next day etc, then I could see the issue :D

I won't get sacked so I'm not fussed on that sense. I am the best member of staff they have and that isnt be being big headed. I do so much work its unreal, I just stand up for what I believe in and they don't like that. Plus, they are really struggling for staff so they would be really ****ed without me :brock:.