Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

I don't get how you can do that tbh. To me, being with someone 4/5 years younger/older is just completely wrong. 1/2 years ok. But 4/5 is just nuts. Maybe it's just my age. Or you're all just extremely desperate :D.

Why is it wrong? If you get on, then I don't see the issue personally.

Speaking of desperate, how are you NF? :D

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get how you can do that tbh. To me, being with someone 4/5 years younger/older is just completely wrong. 1/2 years ok. But 4/5 is just nuts. Maybe it's just my age. Or you're all just extremely desperate :D.

There isn't anything wrong with it at all, simple as that.

I don't know, I guess it's just me. I just can't see myself getting with a girl that is 4/5 years older. Seems weird.

Hahahaha, how did I know that would come back to me :D. I am good, haven't stalked any girls for a long time :D:cool:. In all seriousness, not looking tbh. Something will crop up eventually, maybe. If it doesn't, I am not overly fussed.

I don't know, I guess it's just me. I just can't see myself getting with a girl that is 4/5 years older. Seems weird.

Hahahaha, how did I know that would come back to me :D. I am good, haven't stalked any girls for a long time :D:cool:. In all seriousness, not looking tbh. Something will crop up eventually, maybe. If it doesn't, I am not overly fussed.

What would you do if you met someone you really fancied and had a connection with but she was 5 years older than you? You'd walk away? Then you're dafter than I thought :D

What would you do if you met someone you really fancied and had a connection with but she was 5 years older than you? You'd walk away? Then you're dafter than I thought :D

I don't know. I suppose, until I get placed in that situation, if I ever am in that situation, I shall never know. But right now, it just seems weird. Yes I am daft :cool:.

Evening mate :)

I did the older woman thing last time so thought I'd be different this time :D. It does have drawbacks at times though when I mention something and she doesn't know who or what I'm on about though.

I know what you mean.

Has other advantages though :)

I love been popular :D

Someone told me they wanted nothing to do with me and would avoid anything I said in future. So when they PM'd me I deleted it and didn't reply so now because it suits him they want contact with me again.

I've still got really bad ear ache though, it feels like my ear as burst. Is that even possible? Back to see the nurse in a bit though.

I want some damn snow... Used to live in the welsh highlands.. snow in summer kind of deal.

Now i'm living lower down in a valley and I miss it :(

Id have thought you'd get a lot in Wales.

Gotta love Fergie;

Sir Alex Ferguson: "Man City got 21 penalties last year. If we got that number, there would be an inquiry in the House of Commons."

He is true though.

Why that? Just making a comment. I saw your post in the twisted ankle thing. I didn't realise you'd broke your ankle as well.

Oh. Yeah, broke it playing football for the school. Sprained it doing the same. Torn my knee ligaments twice. Tore my hamstring once. Then there are all the other injuries and operations I have had not due to football.

since I have to say it, and it dont really fit in anywhere else on the forum:

**** off Cleon, your thread made me load up a game with spurs just to take a closer look at the players and made me think about how I would use them

and also we have a deal on that bet thingy from a few pages back, this weekend could be massive in that regard, if City win they will go top on GD and still be unbeaten in the league....but it could just as well be a draw

Cleon/SRL... seen as you both done it, although as Cleon's was from height presume his was possibly worse (stab in the dark)... when both of you broke your ankles, is the noise the part that stays with you forever?

When I was 16, after being called up from the u18s to the men's team, my first game was the first game after summer (hard ground) and I was a bit timid going into challenges as it was. Our winger turned but his foot stayed facing one way while his body when the other and a challenge came in and the noise of his leg breaking was horrific. Scared the crap out of me, I instantly threw up off the pitch when he screamed and lifted his leg up to see the other half hanging off :( I can't get that noise out of my head even to this day and it wasn't even me, god knows what it is like for you two!

since I have to say it, and it dont really fit in anywhere else on the forum:

**** off Cleon, your thread made me load up a game with spurs just to take a closer look at the players and made me think about how I would use them

and also we have a deal on that bet thingy from a few pages back, this weekend could be massive in that regard, if City win they will go top on GD and still be unbeaten in the league....but it could just as well be a draw

hahaha that's what made me do it when I was having a look around the squad trying to help one of the mates out :(

Still don't think City will win the league even though I think they could spank Utd this weekend.

Cleon/SRL... seen as you both done it, although as Cleon's was from height presume his was possibly worse (stab in the dark)... when both of you broke your ankles, is the noise the part that stays with you forever?

When I was 16, after being called up from the u18s to the men's team, my first game was the first game after summer (hard ground) and I was a bit timid going into challenges as it was. Our winger turned but his foot stayed facing one way while his body when the other and a challenge came in and the noise of his leg breaking was horrific. Scared the crap out of me, I instantly threw up off the pitch when he screamed and lifted his leg up to see the other half hanging off :( I can't get that noise out of my head even to this day and it wasn't even me, god knows what it is like for you two!

It's not the noise that I remember, it's the instant shooting pains rushing in your ankle and up your leg. I've never experienced pain like that before. Even when I was stabbed the pain of breaking my ankle was worse. It's hard to explain but you get a massive shooting pain, instant dizzyness and feel like you wanna be sick everywhere. Atleast that's what is was like for me. I also remember looking down and my foot been sideways...I'm getting shudders :(

Ty, when I broke my ankle I didn't hear anything. Like Cleon, it was the shooting pain. I went up for a header and when I landed it broke. I didn't instantly think it was broke, but I couldn't stand and my foot was numb. Also, there is no worse pain for me than when I tore my ligaments. The pain in your knee is awful and it just doesn't die down. Constant pain!!