Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a messed up dream last night which included me breaking my arm, yet it wasn't broken moments later, it just turned to a arm without bones. That was the only part I remember after coming back on here and reading this.

I knew I shouldn't of thought about and asked you and Cleon about your ankles before I went to sleep. They both sound horrific :(

I'm tired ffs, need to get more sleep. :(

I would say the same, but the reason I woke up is because the bloody kitten decided it wanted to go lie down this morning on my chest and took 2-3 minutes to get comfortable :rolleyes:.

For the first time in ages, I actually slept like a normal person. 8pm-5am - well almost normal :D

Also getting a haircut today, haven't had one in a couple months. Reasonably nice day so may as well make the most of it!

Watcìng United win the derby with a last minute goal in a bar by the beach surrounded by City fans = priceless. :cool:

To get to the "bar by the beach" must of cost money, so it obviously had its price.

Tom with a spelling mistake :D. Right guys, we have a secret santa thing at work and the woman I have drawn, well I don't know what to get her. Apparently she likes horses, travelling and is going to Norway soon. There is a £10 limit. I've been given a few ideas but they seem a bit meh at the moment. The main one is a journal for her to record everything she does in Norway. I was also thinking of getting her some carrots and some sugar lumps for her horse :D.

Get her a present for her, not her bloody horse.

Well, if I knew something about her apart from the fact that she likes horses and travelling. It would be easy. But I don't. Add to the fact that I only got told of it today when they drew the names out over a month ago when I was on holiday. I've supposedly had an email but I haven't. So yeah, it's not easy. I'm having trouble finding things for my own family so I'm a bit fecked there.

Tis why I was making a comment in the hope that you guys would have a few ideas.

If you get her a packet of carrots for a Christmas present I will personally come down there and slap you.

Find out which wine she likes and get her a nice bottle.

Very rarely talk to her. So that won't happen.

Yep get that bottle, drink it together, get her drunk... camera... you know!!

Fairly positive that you don't. iirc, the code can be used on 5 different machines...

Exactly.