Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the missus as small as she looks in the photo or is it just a case of you been to tall? :D

Thats her kid :D. The 9yo who at the time would have been 8 when we were in Portugal.

The mrs is the one in the pink rubber ring.

I tought I taw a puddy cat?! :eek:

Someone has got to teach you how to holiday properly. The last thing you should be doing is been on here tbh.

Thats her kid :D. The 9yo who at the time would have been 8 when we were in Portugal.

The mrs is the one in the pink rubber ring.

Ahh :D

A little work here at home and tonight having a few drinks with mates.

You an alcoholic these days? :D

I am going to get some food shopping in and then watching TV most of the day I suspect.

Got the house to yourself?

A bit of Christmas shopping this morning (everyone sorted except the sisters and mum) ... may even buy myself FIFA, early present for myself.

Then I have got an away game this afternoon. First weekend back at home after getting back from uni... parents bought me a new bed while I was away \o/ it is amazing! Like a giant marshmallow!

I have to go into town to get my secret santa presents. I'll have a look around and see if there is anything else that takes my fancy for any of my family or myself. I'm looking at getting some new trainers as well and I may look into getting some DVDS. Later on I have to go up to Morrisons as Amazon dispatched 2 items I ordered and they haven't arrived. That was over two weeks ago. I've asked for a refund and they've given it me and I'll just get them from somewhere else. Slightly worried though as they're quite popular and I may not be able to get them now :(.

5 leagues without scoring a goal for my lot at Granada.

Time for me to dust off my boots!

the-football-boots-once-owned-by-sir-bobby-robson-and-which-are-now-up-for-auction-555301130.jpg

Look like my Grandads footie boots before he died :D

So we saw 4 prams all the exact same. Red, Green and Purple and black. The first 3 all had £70 knocked off for some reason and would have only cost £100. So what does the missus do? Yups buys the black one without the money knocked off and paid £30 for a cosy toes too......****ing women.

Gotta love women don't you Cleon :D

They have no logic or common sense. I said to her, why did you choose the black one. Her response was because I like it better....

I told her shes not ****ing sitting in it and I doubt a 8 month old kid would be really bothered what colour she got.