Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Oh I have the same thing but with even more pointless stuff.

The mrs' kid has a mass amount of barbies and has them set up a certain way. If the other half walks into her room and see's them she goes off it saying she prefers them set up that way or dressed that way. I always ask her who's toys they actually are.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I have the same thing but with even more pointless stuff.

The mrs' kid has a mass amount of barbies and has them set up a certain way. If the other half walks into her room and see's them she goes off it saying she prefers them set up that way or dressed that way. I always ask her who's toys they actually are.

haha :D

The media are idiots. Neither have had enough time. They need at least a couple of years to really stamp down their mark.

Indeed. I think AVB will be great if hes given time to build the squad he wants. I hope Rodgers becomes is the same too. The media think everyone should bring instant success these days, its silly.

I am really optimistic about Rodgers. He is a young manager who came into a massive club whose fan's tend to have high expectations and a squad which was very, very poor with ageing players on bloated wages. He has got rid of as many of those players as he could and got screwed over on deadline day in our persuit of Clint Dempsey. That resulted in us lacking attacking options and a very, very young squad.

People in the Liverpool thread go on and on and on all the time and it gets so annoying. Those who mention that they want him gone are just idiots. I don't know what they think will hapen.

I am really optimistic about Rodgers. He is a young manager who came into a massive club whose fan's tend to have high expectations and a squad which was very, very poor with ageing players on bloated wages. He has got rid of as many of those players as he could and got screwed over on deadline day in our persuit of Clint Dempsey. That resulted in us lacking attacking options and a very, very young squad.

People in the Liverpool thread go on and on and on all the time and it gets so annoying. Those who mention that they want him gone are just idiots. I don't know what they think will hapen.

I like all the Liverpool fans who think Guardiola is a realistic choice for manager and saying bring him in :D

Rodgers can't be any worse than Dalglish and even if it turns out he isn't the right man for Liverpool I'm sure he'll leave the club in a much more stable position than when he took over and will buy the right kind of players.

I honestly believe long term the owners have the right ideas. They said it was a long term project and they wanted a young manager to fulfill that project with. In January we will strengthen the squad and I can imagine so with at least a couple of players. Danielle Sturridge and Tom Ince seem to be the main ones we are being linked with.

We were shocking yesterday and there is no doubt about that, but that is the only game we have been really bad in this season. Other than that, we have either dominated or played well. Rodgers has this way which he knows he wants the team to play and slowly it is getting there. Dalglish didn't have a clue when it came to tactics. Thing arent also helped by the fact that Reina is absolutely garbage now. He has been truely shocking for the last couple of seasons. Lucas isn't match fit. Not sure what is up with Sahin. Allen & Sterling look knackered which doesn't surprise me. Allen has played every game nearly this season including in Europe. Sterling is young so it is bound to fatigue him. All that, plus the reliance on Suarez and how bad Gerrard is now, I just role my eyes when peope whinge now.

Got a PM \o/ telling that I am not a moderator and to not tell someone where they can and can't post. Cleon, where would I stand if I politely told them to do one?

Was that off a mod or the person you told?

I honestly believe long term the owners have the right ideas. They said it was a long term project and they wanted a young manager to fulfill that project with. In January we will strengthen the squad and I can imagine so with at least a couple of players. Danielle Sturridge and Tom Ince seem to be the main ones we are being linked with.

We were shocking yesterday and there is no doubt about that, but that is the only game we have been really bad in this season. Other than that, we have either dominated or played well. Rodgers has this way which he knows he wants the team to play and slowly it is getting there. Dalglish didn't have a clue when it came to tactics. Thing arent also helped by the fact that Reina is absolutely garbage now. He has been truely shocking for the last couple of seasons. Lucas isn't match fit. Not sure what is up with Sahin. Allen & Sterling look knackered which doesn't surprise me. Allen has played every game nearly this season including in Europe. Sterling is young so it is bound to fatigue him. All that, plus the reliance on Suarez and how bad Gerrard is now, I just role my eyes when peope whinge now.

Isn't Sturridge linked as the main striker though? If he was for out wide he'd be great for you but not as a lone striker. As he's proved for England and Chelsea when he got the choice, he cannot do the role because he isn't tactically aware. I really hope its for out wide you sign him and get in a proper striker.

Tom Ince looks like he could be a good player though and would fit in with how Rodgers plays.

Oh :(. Can I tell him that I am a mod but I don't have the title underneath my name? :D. Would I get told off for impersonating a moderator :D. Just want to see if they believe me :D.

Impersonating SI staff/mods is a bannable offence.

Isn't Sturridge linked as the main striker though? If he was for out wide he'd be great for you but not as a lone striker. As he's proved for England and Chelsea when he got the choice, he cannot do the role because he isn't tactically aware. I really hope its for out wide you sign him and get in a proper striker.

Tom Ince looks like he could be a good player though and would fit in with how Rodgers plays.

I haven't got a clue, but it seems to be a daily thing that we are being linked with them so it wouldnt shock me if both happened. When Ince left us it was down to his attitude really, but he seems to have knuckled down and matured. Sturridge's attitude is a little off putting.

Reading v Arsenal tonight, really hoping Reading give Arsenal a hiding :D

Arsenal fans are annoying more than usual lately, so the more they lose, they happier I become. I only ever liked them for Henry, so when he left... my soft spot kind of went.

What do you think of Walcott SRL? Heard a lot of talk over the past week that he could be joining you, still hasn't sorted a contract out with us. My friend at my Uni is a Liverpool fan and he said he would love him at Anfield.

What do you think of Walcott SRL? Heard a lot of talk over the past week that he could be joining you, still hasn't sorted a contract out with us. My friend at my Uni is a Liverpool fan and he said he would love him at Anfield.

He would be a cracking signing in my eyes. Much better than Daniel Sturridge and would be a great fit to our side. Its just a case of whether we are really interested in him and whether or not Chelsea or United are too as has been reported.

I haven't got any fillings :cool:. Pretty much every filling I have had in my life has come out the next day. The worst one was when I was in secondary school. I reckon year 8/9 maybe in the holidays and we went to the dentist. It was a new one and we though everything would be alright. My mum, me and my brother all went. I was last iirc and I had a filling put in. The woman was so cack, that she kept asking whether the filling was level. She kept saying it and eventually I just said yes to get away. That fell out that day and when I went back hwoever many months later, we went with the main dentist at that place and he said I shouldn't have had a filling. I haven't been dentist for ages though. Probably getting on for 2 years now.

Can't complain really. Having a few beers tonight in the house. Been off today as it is my day off, but back at work tomorrow. I get full pay on Thursday, 2 weeks early too :D. Going to finish off the crimbo shopping this week-end too. Its going to be mayhem.

Can't complain really. Having a few beers tonight in the house. Been off today as it is my day off, but back at work tomorrow. I get full pay on Thursday, 2 weeks early too :D. Going to finish off the crimbo shopping this week-end too. Its going to be mayhem.

I'm all done now :D

I hope the missus finds the funny side of buying her a new set of marrigolds though :D

Haha :D

I have bought the mrs a neclace which I don't think is her style, but its really nice. Just hope she likes it.

I've put them in a box and wrapped them up with a little note :D

I've done something simliar with a watch, not sure if she will like it or not.

Did you get it online or go into shops?

All the DVD's I have bought her are from online. She loves her DVD's and gave me a massive list so I have tried to get as many of them as I can. I've bought her a CD player for her car which is an old Nissan Micra, a neclace and some earings. When I get paid I will get her some PJ's and some chocolates and that is her done.

What are your plans for crimbo this year?

All the DVD's I have bought her are from online. She loves her DVD's and gave me a massive list so I have tried to get as many of them as I can. I've bought her a CD player for her car which is an old Nissan Micra, a neclace and some earings. When I get paid I will get her some PJ's and some chocolates and that is her done.

I got DvD's for the missus too. Great minds :D. I got her Expendables 2 because she loves like Jason Statham:rolleyes:, Dark Knight Rises because I wanna watch it and MIB 3 :D

I hope the PJ's will come from Anne Summers :saywhatnow:

One gift not enough?