Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

One gift not enough?

Do you only buy 1 gift? Tight git :D

I have no plans for xmas apart from make it great for little Lily. We're staying at home with no family around, which for me will be great as I hate mixing with them. How about you SRL/PF?

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I got DvD's for the missus too. Great minds :D. I got her Expendables 2 because she loves like Jason Statham:rolleyes:, Dark Knight Rises because I wanna watch it and MIB 3 :D

I hope the PJ's will come from Anne Summers :saywhatnow:

The Dark Knight Rises :cool:. I have that and it will be my Christmas evening film :D. I have bought her Precious (A film with Mariah Carey in), Carrie, American Dad Season 7, Christine, amongst others which I can't remember.

One gift not enough?

Clearly not :D.

The Dark Knight Rises :cool:. I have that and it will be my Christmas evening film :D. I have bought her Precious (A film with Mariah Carey in), Carrie, American Dad Season 7, Christine, amongst others which I can't remember.

Clearly not :D.

I'm hoping that'll be my Xmas viewing too :D

Christine, that the film about the car?

Or a vampire :(

Yeah, unless they are a truely world class film then they are rubbish now. I watched Look Who's Talking the other day for the first time and it was nice watching a comedy without a load of tarts in it.

Yeah, unless they are a truely world class film then they are rubbish now. I watched Look Who's Talking the other day for the first time and it was nice watching a comedy without a load of tarts in it.

I watched Trains, Planes and Automobiles last week. Still one of the best comedies ever imo

I watched Trains, Planes and Automobiles last week. Still one of the best comedies ever imo

I am looking forward to Christmas Eve. My films for then are The Nightmare Before Christmas and Elf :cool:.

I am looking forward to Christmas Eve. My films for then are The Nightmare Before Christmas and Elf :cool:.

The missus wacthed Elf yesterday, its her fave Xmas film.

I shall be getting pissed Christmas Eve. Off out Saturday evening/night. Recover Sunday. Monday daytime chill before in the afternoon I am off into town for a few drinks. Before catching the last bus home at 8 to be in bed for when Santa comes :D.

Your buses run til 8 on Xmas eve? 6 up here.

I have been out on Christmas Eve before. Never again!!!

******** time of the year to go out on imo. To many knobheads, more than usual.

I have as well and it's not that bad. But that was because we only went locally and there are about 5 pubs local to where I live. Town could be a different story though and no doubt you'll get people trying to give it the big I am. Luckily I won't be in Town to late due to the bus timetable and taxis will be cost a bomb.

Yeah supposedly. They run quite regularly in normal days. So I'd take a guess that the last one at 8 would be it. I'd hate to be a bus driver on Christmas Eve. That said, I'd hate to work Christmas Eve. I've done it before and this year it's even worse for my mum. As her workplace are opening at 6 in the morning. But as her day off is a Wednesday, they either have to give her another day off, or cut her hours down for the week. They've done the latter which means at the moment, she doesn't have to start until 8 and most of the stuff will be done by then anyway.

******** time of the year to go out on imo. To many knobheads, more than usual.

It was a waste of money and I didn't enjoy it. To many people getting drunk for no reason other than to go over the top. Saying that, I don't enjoy nights out anymore :D

Things good at work again or still ******?

Still crap and I doubt they will get better. Just trying to keep my head down and not speak to any of them to be fair. They're just a bunch of moaning & whinging people who when challenged cry and go running.

Barca searching for a new manager after Tito suffers tumor relapse :(

Awful news :(

Basically my uncle died in march leaving my 93 year old nan living alone so I decided that me and my lovely fiancee should move in to look after her plus we have more space and independence together, can't wait for christmas, anyone know if FMH is avalible on the Kindle Fire?

Sorry for your loss mate.

I'm doing good, very busy with our business, I also got engaged and moved house 6 months ago. Hectic times but all good.

Don't know about FMH on Kindle tbh.

Hows my main man Edgar Davids doing for your boyz?

Davids has done well, installed a bit of confidence but we will still struggle to stay up imo, AVB doing well now

Cheers dude. My boss asked me yesterday about my course and future plans and I flat out told her that this job isnt my priority and if there are jobs available, I will be applying. She asked when I would be leaving and I said I will stay until offered a job, but once offered one I will be accepting.

Cheers dude. My boss asked me yesterday about my course and future plans and I flat out told her that this job isnt my priority and if there are jobs available, I will be applying. She asked when I would be leaving and I said I will stay until offered a job, but once offered one I will be accepting.

I bet that went down well :D

Celtic will struggle against a consistant Juve side, Arsenal might give Bayern a scare but will struggle in Munich, Man Utd have every chance of beating an out of sorts Real Madrid, all the media will be Ronaldo coming back to Manchester but I reckon Man Utd will thump Madrid