Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon that's where Tom went really, he's not in Spain at all.

You're right, I'm not in Spain.......I'm in Tenerife.

And right now I'm on deaths door after how much I drank yesterday. Meant to be heading down the beach for a barbeque at lunch time but the toilet bowl is the more likely destination.

You're right, I'm not in Spain.......I'm in Tenerife.

And right now I'm on deaths door after how much I drank yesterday. Meant to be heading down the beach for a barbeque at lunch time but the toilet bowl is the more likely destination.

Sorry Tenerife.

No sympathy from me, its self inflicted. If you can't handle your booze....

Didn't get in from food shopping last night till 9 o'clock. Up early today, taking the kitten to the vets for 9 o'clock and then Christmas shopping today :thdn:.

I went to ASDA yesterday to get a few bit because was running out of nappies. **** me never again, queued over an hour just to pay. Couldn't get parked in Asda, Ikea or the Factory Shop across road. So I told the missus to go back home and I just went. No parking spaces at all. And then inside ASDA it was like a scene out of disaster movie with everyone seemingly panic buying, pushing everyone out of way and arguing. Was a weird experience.

Yeah, it's because you have kids I reckon. Doesn't help that my mum is ill at the moment though. Can't see Christmas day being any better. Problem is, she went doctors yesterday and they've told her that if she doesn't feel any better Monday, to get to doctors and not to go to work. With her working in retail, that's going to go down well.

Plus being up early yesterday to take the kitten to the vets. We went shopping about 10ish yesterday morning and got back about 6. Such a long day.

Popped out earlier for half and saw 4 crashes in space of 15 minutes on A19 :( ****ing deadly on there today.

Popped out earlier for half and saw 4 crashes in space of 15 minutes on A19 :( ****ing deadly on there today.

On our way back from Sunderland on the A690 we saw a car mangled. I couldn't imagine being in that crash :(.