Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with another tactic. Cleon, well done. Have I told you that when it comes to mods, you're the best. Now please may I have £1k. Thanks :D.

I'd love to but its all going on my daughters for when they turn 21 :)

So what's everyone upto tomorrow? Any of you visiting family etc?
only strange ppl celebrate on the 25th....today is the big day, and yes, I will spend it with the family whenever the transportation to take me there arrives

only strange ppl celebrate on the 25th....today is the big day, and yes, I will spend it with the family whenever the transportation to take me there arrives

To be fair, anyone without young kids who celebrates Xmas is strange, the date doesn't really matter :D

Tonight I'm meeting my other half when she finihe work for one or two drinks with friends. Tomorrow I'm off to see my parents, Grandma, etc in the morning then again probably heading for a pint or two.

And afterwards me and't wife are having dinner alone, and we're having....................chinese. :cool:

Could have gone out today for a few drinks. However, Saturday was a bad night when I got in as I, along with my dad and one of his mates decided to drink some brandy. This must of upset my stomach alot as I sick twice in the early hours of Sunday morning. I then spent some of yesterday sleeping as I felt rough as. I don't want to be like that tomorrow, so I'm being a good lad and staying at home. My dad is already out on the lash. I'll probably just play some FM now, go sleep later on. Tomorrow I'll probably get up, open presents, eat some chocolate, eat dinner, slob watching TV and playing on my laptop. Boxing Day I'll be going to the game if it's on. The Trent must be extremely close to flooding the City Ground :(.

Very Christmas'y I see Tom ;). How was the holibob?

T'is coz Christmas is just awful.

And the holiday was great. Sunny everyday and it never got below 25oC. And on a night, well I don't really remember the nights that well. I pressume they were good.

EDIT - On another note, the ME is interesting after the latest update.

I didn't get to sleep until about 4. Was in bed for 12:45, but someone text saying come on Black Ops 2, so there was 4 of us playing that until about half 3. They still playing when I came off. Got up about half 10 iirc, maybe just before. My mum and dad had already had breakfast so we got all the presents from under the tree and just opened them. Quite pleased with what I got tbh.

I got a record player off the mrs for all my vinals which I have :cool:. Free, The Rolling Stones, Les Zeppelin, Deep Purple etc all on the best sound EVEEr!! Much better than CD's.
vinyl is clearly better then the other options, and hell id prefer decent mp3's to cd's as well since the standard is about the same and mp3's are a lot more convenient and dont get scratched or break or take lots of space in my apartment

Had a lovely Christmas day with the family. Plenty of drink flowing about. Doing most of it all again tomorrow. I don't think I can eat anything ever again. The money received will help fund a new computer without having to live on super noodles all semester which is always a good sign. Hope everybody had a good time :)

I didn't get to sleep until about 4. Was in bed for 12:45, but someone text saying come on Black Ops 2, so there was 4 of us playing that until about half 3. They still playing when I came off. Got up about half 10 iirc, maybe just before. My mum and dad had already had breakfast so we got all the presents from under the tree and just opened them. Quite pleased with what I got tbh.

What did you get?

Morning all... cracking christmas had by all I hope?

Mine was great, spent christmas eve and christmas morning over at my kids house (with the evil ex) .. which was great, then popped over to the mrs' family house for christmas day...

Awesome time had by all... got very full, a little drunk and suffering for it now.

Highlights on my gift list are Batman lounge wear (never too old) , dvd's, beautiful single malt whisky from the GF's dad, and Meccano set (told you... never too old :D )

Morning all... cracking christmas had by all I hope?

Mine was great, spent christmas eve and christmas morning over at my kids house (with the evil ex) .. which was great, then popped over to the mrs' family house for christmas day...

Awesome time had by all... got very full, a little drunk and suffering for it now.

Highlights on my gift list are Batman lounge wear (never too old) , dvd's, beautiful single malt whisky from the GF's dad, and Meccano set (told you... never too old :D )

Meccano, now that brings back memories :cool:

What did you get?

John Bishop's new DVD, Dynamo Magician Series 1 & 2, Spy, a box set of 3 Only Fools & Horses Specials, £20 off my nan and grandad, Jeff Banks(Night) aftershave off my aunt, uncle and cousin, a David Beckham(Instinct) aftershave off, a David Beckham(Instinct) aftershave kit off my bro, a vaseline kit(suffer from really bad lips), Maltesers, Lindt Chocolate and Rowntree Randoms box and a belt. I think that was it.

Mum got me and dad a proper novelty gift after we opened our presents.

We both unwrapped it and it was a Segway race experience for two :D Will be a laugh for sure. I've always wanted to try one....

merchandise_6_0_large.jpg

But can you guess what kind.................

Oliver Sweeney Anderson's if going out. If for work I guess you prefer something more comfy yet stylish, so would probs go for Base London of some kind.

Now you can tell me I'm wrong :D

got a new wallet (was much needed), some money, a bottle of wine, some strange green tea, chocolatea, a new shirt, some towels and a big set of books (hunger games, and a song of ice and fire...the later one in particular was on my to do list so it was spot on)