Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

SRL you ****, you said I looked like that darts player :D

If you notice however, one of the first replies I had was 'I thought Cleon was a girl' :D.

You look like Van Gerwen?

He does :D

Morning fella's. How is everyone?

I'm in a great mood because the missus dyed her hair last night and it went orange :D to say shes pissed is an understatement. Told her not to let her mum mess and go to hair dressers but apparently I don't know anything :D

Nowt she can do for 2 weeks either, so told her she can't come anywhere with me until its sorted. I'm a fantastic husband :cool:

In a great mood due to something bad happening to the mrs, classy :thup:.

Well if people want to mess with stupid hair colours and know before hand that its not likely to work but still do it regardless, then I do find it funny yeah :D

Well if people want to mess with stupid hair colours and know before hand that its not likely to work but still do it regardless, then I do find it funny yeah :D

I revelled when the mrs tried dying hers from black to brown and it went a bit ginger :D

It should have been blonde :D

Orange is probably better than blonde to be fair :D

Its ok Cleon, it is the look my 60 odd year old Dad is going for too :brock:.

Its nature , happens to us all at some point. Luckily for me I've always shaved though so not a big issue. But for some who love their hair it could be a big issue when it reaches them i.e you :D

Its nature , happens to us all at some point. Luckily for me I've always shaved though so not a big issue. But for some who love their hair it could be a big issue when it reaches them i.e you :D

Pffft. As if you have just labelled me as someone who loves my hair!!

I always say to myself, my Dad has pretty thin hair, my Mam has really thick hair and so do I, so I can't be going bald. Grey maybe, but not bald :D.

I swear no one in my family can smell off milk. It's always me that gets the deal of actually being the one that can taste that the milk isn't right.

Technically if you are tasting it that means you failed to smell it to?