Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap when you feel **** isn't it. Are you one of them who feels sorry for themselves and are dying? I am :D

I try to get on with it to be honest. I hate being off work ill and just sitting around at home - it feels like such a waste of time.

I'm the sort who will complain and moan about the death that consumes me, but I won't take a day off because of anything apart time I got glandular fever and another where I got something that left me so weak and tired I spent the entire day in bed unable to move. On both occasions I (probably unwisely) faced the world again the following day

I tend to be like that where would rather get on with it, but as I work with kids I'm not allowed to go to work if I have the slightest hint of an illness.

Used to be same when I worked with food.

Same Cleon.. managing in food retail is a pain in the arse at this time of year... everyone's off, and you can't do a damn thing about it :/

Yeah nightmare. I used to work in a bakery when I was younger and the slightest of coalds or anything and I'd have to take 3 or 4 days off to make sure it went. Then I moved into chef work and worked for a popular restaurant and they took it to the next extreme, you'd have to take 2 weeks offs. They wouldn't take any chances at all.

No van Persie in the FIFA team of the year. Christ almighty. :D

Not sure how Falcao made it ahead of him tbh. He's a good player but a great deal of his goals come from pens. He has 20 this season and 9 are pens iirc.

thought for a moment that my mediaplayer had malfunctioned in some way, it could not play an album in a proper order......turns out that I was an idiot, had forgotten all about sticking it on shuffle the other day

I have had to turn of my hot water. My Shower head was leaking profusely due to, i believe, a dud washer in one of the taps on Friday. Very annoying having to have a cold shower and now having to pay a plumber.

Me & the brother in law, who is a very good handyman, were going to fix it on Staurday but whoever installed the current taps was a complete moron. Not only has he installed anti vandalism taps in the bath/shower which have a small screw to stop them being unscrewed unless you have a tiny allen key. This has of course rusted up and cant now be unscrewed. He has also set it up in some bizzare manner where there doesnt appear to be anywhere for a new washer to go.

hence the need for a plumder and and expense of $200+ to change some bloody taps.

Well we're at court in 2 days over the kids and it is really starting to get them down. It was the youngest birthday yesterday and she did nothing but cry with worry that she had to see him.

I have had to turn of my hot water. My Shower head was leaking profusely due to, i believe, a dud washer in one of the taps on Friday. Very annoying having to have a cold shower and now having to pay a plumber.

Me & the brother in law, who is a very good handyman, were going to fix it on Staurday but whoever installed the current taps was a complete moron. Not only has he installed anti vandalism taps in the bath/shower which have a small screw to stop them being unscrewed unless you have a tiny allen key. This has of course rusted up and cant now be unscrewed. He has also set it up in some bizzare manner where there doesnt appear to be anywhere for a new washer to go.

hence the need for a plumder and and expense of $200+ to change some bloody taps.

Power showers >>>> all else

Well we're at court in 2 days over the kids and it is really starting to get them down. It was the youngest birthday yesterday and she did nothing but cry with worry that she had to see him.

Court already? That escalated fast. Although they will have the right to choose now won't they? Meaning she doesn't have to see him if she doesn't want?

Court already? That escalated fast. Although they will have the right to choose now won't they? Meaning she doesn't have to see him if she doesn't want?

Please tell me you was doing Ron Burgundy's voice when you typed that!

30294516.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I personally think he hasn't got a chance, but its annoying with the fact that he is putting the kids through this and he is only doing it for himself, not about the kids.

Don't get me wrong, I personally think he hasn't got a chance, but its annoying with the fact that he is putting the kids through this and he is only doing it for himself, not about the kids.

If you need a hand with sorting owt, give us a bell :)

Not a cool guy. Hopefully all turns out for the best

If you need a hand with sorting owt, give us a bell :)

I have you on speed dial :brock:

Not a cool guy. Hopefully all turns out for the best

I haven't even painted a picture. You will murder him if I did :D.

Watched the second half. Was hard to tell which was the Premier League side and which was the League 2 side. Awesome by Bradford :D

Well that's complete and utter bollocks.

Villa created their chances through much better passing fotball. Bradford created theirs as every League Two side does against such illustrious opponents; get it wide and cross it, or lump upfront quickly to catch them short after an attack.

Well that's complete and utter bollocks.

Villa created their chances through much better passing fotball. Bradford created theirs as every League Two side does against such illustrious opponents; get it wide and cross it, or lump upfront quickly to catch them short after an attack.

Yeah sorry, got mildly carried away by the result and not sure why, I have no liking towards Bradford or that much of a dislike for Villa.

Villa did create good chances and kept the ball much better but Bradford took full advantage of Villa's very poor defending.

Afternoon peeps how is everyone?

Afternoon Cleon.

I am alright thank you. I had a lie in this morning and ended up being 2 1/2 hours late for work :D. At least I have the excuse of flexi I suppose ha. Hows tricks?

Afternoon Cleon.

I am alright thank you. I had a lie in this morning and ended up being 2 1/2 hours late for work :D. At least I have the excuse of flexi I suppose ha. Hows tricks?

My other ear is in pain again...doctors don't do **** useless ****s. The pain is that bad that if it doesn't feel a bit better later I'm going to go to hospital and get them to take a look. It honestly feels like my ear drum has burst, totally deaf and painful. Apart from that I'm ship shape :D

How'd you get on yesterday? all good?

2 1/2 hours late is impressive :eek:

My other ear is in pain again...doctors don't do **** useless ****s. The pain is that bad that if it doesn't feel a bit better later I'm going to go to hospital and get them to take a look. It honestly feels like my ear drum has burst, totally deaf and painful. Apart from that I'm ship shape :D

How'd you get on yesterday? all good?

2 1/2 hours late is impressive :eek:

I wouldn't even say hospitals are much better. The mrs went the other week and when she listed everything which is wrong with her he looked at her blank and when she said could it be this his response to everything was 'no I don't think so'. It turned out to be one of those things!!

Yesterday? If you are referring to court, that is tomorrow :D.

When I got in to work my boss just said is all ok and I told him I slept in and he just said 'these things happen'. Love it haha :D,

I wouldn't even say hospitals are much better. The mrs went the other week and when she listed everything which is wrong with her he looked at her blank and when she said could it be this his response to everything was 'no I don't think so'. It turned out to be one of those things!!

Yesterday? If you are referring to court, that is tomorrow :D.

When I got in to work my boss just said is all ok and I told him I slept in and he just said 'these things happen'. Love it haha :D,

For some reason I thought it was yesterday :D I'm distratced, that's my excuse.

At least the boss wasn't bothered :cool: