Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Sorry I'm only replying to this now. Got a friend of mine who is quite adept at building computers to give me a hand but he was building his brothers too today. Stuff I ordered:

Asus M5A99X AMD Motherboard

1TB Seagate HDD

8GB Corsair DDR3 RAM

AMD 8350 Processor

128GB SanDisk SSD

InWin Griffin Case

850W PSU

Samsung CD Drive

Cheap Logitech Keyboard + Mouse

That on top of a monitor I already have and a friends old graphics card, I forked out £550. I get 2 years of Windows 7 free through Dreamspark which is neat

What graphics card would that be?

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. I used to have it until around 2 years ago. I just got sick of logging in and seeing people post pointless crap. My personal favourite was always:

'In Newcastle with the lads/lasses, having a great night'. Well clearly not, or you wouldn't be on facebook you *****.

Sounds like you were jealous of those who were out having fun. Do you remember what that is, fun? :(

No, that's how it is these days. I have a friend that will tag me EVERYWHERE that we go, and it is super frustrating. They are the kind of people who want people to know they have a life.

I've asked her to stop, but there's absolutely no point. It's like reasoning with a brick wall. I ended up turning off being able to be tagged in posts.

That is the way I saw all people on Facebook, a brick wall.

You need better friends :D

Meh, most are tossers to which I have explained to them. To be fair, most of them are people who I went to school with and still 'hang around' together and just haven't matured. Despite being 24-25, they act like they are 18 still.

Sounds like you were jealous of those who were out having fun. Do you remember what that is, fun? :(

I dare say this is one thing that isn't a fact.

So the rest of the statement is correct, and you don't remember what fun is? Poor SRL. :(
Not everyone can be a playboy yuppie Tom with swinging holidays :D

I also don't perv on people in the office and take them for 'work nights out'.

gonna take me a long time to read that new thread of yours Cleon, already one and a half page

Might crash to bed and watch some Archer.
I really should get around giving that one a go, but since I have a lot of other stuff to watch, it have not happened yet

Örebro vs Leksand on poor mans tv now here in sweden, we are 0-1 up following a good team goal, youngster Simon Mattsson with the final touch, his first goal of the season

its also worth mentioning that Conny Strömberg is back at Örebro, if it was not for his attitude problems, and off pitch manners, that guy would have made it big in the NHL, in a way I supose he is a hockey equilment of Riquelme

gonna take me a long time to read that new thread of yours Cleon, already one and a half page

I really should get around giving that one a go, but since I have a lot of other stuff to watch, it have not happened yet

Aye it took me quite a while to write it up and its still nowhere near finished. Just the base of a thread really atm.

Pretty excited by Barkley being on loan to us for a month... hope he shows the good side of him.

He did okay for Sheff Wed's last month but showed his inexperience at same time. I think he'll do well for your though, seems a decent player.

so we are still 1-0 up after two periods, we did not play that well in the secound (unlike the first where we restricted them to only one shoot at goal and created more), but we still managed to hold firm.....and its hockey so 1-0 will do

we won 3-2, Michael Raffl scored twise early in the 3rd, then we got a bit sloppy and let in an easy goal, while former Leksand player Jared Aulin scored Örebro's secound goal just before the end while they was playing 6vs4, but it was a little to late for them and we held on to that scoreline to see the game out

It's one of the best animated shows at the moment. New season comes out in five days, couldn't come any quicker to be honest :(

Banter my friend. Good see we have some convicts posting here though. Who actually like cricket :D.

The Australians are known for their incredible humour and good looks. Why else would everyone want to come here :)

But my family are far from convicts. My mothers side is from Belgium, and my fathers side is from the Netherlands.

This still gives me a good chuckle though :)

Love how the Aussies are singing it with them.

Just got back from a FIFA comp at my mates house. I got schooled the first two games, but won my next eight to go through to the final.

.. and lost 6-4 in the most epic game I have ever played. I drew Schalke, and I had to play against Tottenham.

Just back from a weekend up the coast with the missus. Won $200 on the pokies (Australias version of fruit machines only lots more abundant in pubs and clubs) so bought Civ 5 on special for $23 and pis#ed the rest away. A good weekend was had by all!!

Frustrated. For some reason, BitTorrent has decided to stop working, and I can't figure it out. Something about 'downloading metadata' or whatever.

I would feel for you but i just won $64 on another fruit machine so HA HA. I may have had a few beers over the course of thew weekend so apologies in advance to Whoever i may offend in the next 3-4 hours.

For christ sake you're 24!

Yes but you don't have to amuse two kids all day as well as being woke up at 5am by a cat every day.

How looks like 34 though Tom, he looks old for his actual age

You look ****ing ancient then.