Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Good player **** attitude. You're better off without him imo.
as long as the player can back it up on the pitch and show that he deserves it, I have no problems with a player being a bit greedy when it comes to contract negotiations

as long as the player can back it up on the pitch and show that he deserves it, I have no problems with a player being a bit greedy when it comes to contract negotiations

Ofc you'd not have any problem with it, its not your money.

And holding a team to ransom and been greedy before you have even established yourself is a ****** thing to do and just shows what the type of player he is. These are the type of players who don't give 100% when things are going against the club.

It's called an Off Topic Thread for a reason. :thup:
I've put effort into your Ajax thread. Second highest poster. :cool:

On another note;

Wowzers_zpse90f32b9.png

I'm stunned, truly stunned.

The hypocrite is strong in this one :applause:

Goals.

Hopefully.

I wonder how Fergie will set United up. It seems logical to only play one up top, but dropping Rooney or RVP (or playing them out of position) can't be an easy decision.

I'd also steer clear of trying to do to Ronaldo what they did to Fellaini, Jones won't be up to that (very different threat anyway), but he will be up to stifling Alonso.....

Maybe Rooney behind RVP with a key responsibility of stopping Alonso?

I can imagine United going 4-5-1 with Rooney on the left to be fair.

De Gea

Rafael - Vidic- Rio - Evra

Jones

Valencia - Carrick - Cleverley - Rooney

RvP

Something like that possibly.

It'll be interesting; I think United have to sit deep as Ronaldo's pace through the centre could toast Ferdinand and Vidic.

Jones as a screen in front of them to get a first go at Ronaldo could be a good approach.

United know a thing or two about counter attacking, so it could be a fantastic game.

Hopefully Valencia can recapture a bit of form tonight, because his pace against Marcelo's passion for going to ground early could open up Madrid's left side.

They'll double Valencia & Rafael up on Ronaldo to make it difficult for him.

Definitely, but I'm pretty sure they'll also pay some attention to Alonso to limit the amount of supply to Ronaldo.

Fergie will be very keen that all we see of Ronaldo tonight is him waving his hands in the air and whingeing, then there's just Ozil, Benzema and Di Maria to worry about......

I think they'll play 4231 deep. Rooney on the left with Kawa in the middle. The reason being they can't afford to commit men forward as they have the slower squad and they'll get ripped apart.

The thing is Man Utd don't have to play to stop Ronaldo, they need to cut off his supply which will be Alonso a bit like Klopp did with Dortmund. I have a feeling Rooney might do that role due to his workrate, strength and speed.

Valencia's form is poor but he does offer more protection defensivley compared to the other options. But I wouldn't be surprised if Nani actually started ahead of him though (although it wont happen).

Don't you have central heating?

We have a back boiler. I think there is a tank up in the loft which I have never been in. With me renting the place, I generally haven't got a clue where things are at times.

Ha typical Sky, two former Liverpool players for a United game. Surprised if Redknapp wasn't crying at the end.

Jeff Stelling as well :D

Can't be arsed beating around the bush with people today. Direct and to the point, saves me a lot of time.

Genuinly can't stand going into work sometimes, only because of the staff I work with. They are so god damn loud and cackly that I actually leave work with headaches :(.

All teachers in general are loud though. You'll have to man up and get louder yourself if that's what you're gonna be :D