Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

I'm expecting a lot of txt spk morons to bite.

Was going to post one earlier on from the UEFA Super Cup; Won 2-1 against Spurs after trailing 1-0 with four minutes to go. Their goalscorer, Jan Vertonghen, scored an own goal then Nani won it with a screamer.

I had saved the image but never got round to posting it, then the Reading result happened..........

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe some people actually believe you're being serious considering you usually berate people in GD.

Neither can I to be honest. Wasn't expecting the slightly more seasoned posters to come in saying what they have been. Thought it would be those registered in the last couple of years with less than 1000 posts.

Noooooo, Charlotte Jackson or Charlie Webster :).

Plans for tomorrow people? For me, just text the groundsman for the cricket club and told him that now I have more time on my hands, I'll be willing to help him prepare the ground and learn. At half 12 ish, go home and get ready for Forest. Watch the game, come home and go back up to cricket for a few pints.

Charlie Webster's lips are awful :thdn:. Olivia Godfrey is alright.

Tomorrow will probably centre around the Grand National for me. I save up for 6-7 month and tend to bet quite a bit in the week leading up to it which ends with me backing big on the National usually. I would say I have bet £500 or so this week, making a fair profit thus far.

Charlie Webster's lips are awful :thdn:. Olivia Godfrey is alright.

Tomorrow will probably centre around the Grand National for me. I save up for 6-7 month and tend to bet quite a bit in the week leading up to it which ends with me backing big on the National usually. I would say I have bet £500 or so this week, making a fair profit thus far.

There is nothing wrong with her lips. She's not bad looking tbh. I like her anyway. I backed the winner last year. Never bet a large amount though. Don't go with form and just go with names. Gone with Mr Moonshine, Treacle, and four others this year. All each way.

I expected better of Mr.Fandel.
he have simply spent more time then healthy in the gd and as such cant fully play along, only recently have he started to post elsewhere

Acid pawned your thread btw :(

I have the Kits page bookmarked.

http://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/3492/norway-tippeligaen-adeccoligaen-second-div-ss2012-relink-111212

There is Norway, 3 divisions I think.

Cheers. You'd think stopping by the site I created would have been the first thing I did wouldn't you :D

Certainly wasn't me then. Most likely Cleon.

I wasn't online :(