Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not as impressed with the hobbit as i was with the lord of the rings, very slow starting, took 40 minutes to actually become worthy to watch!

Has anyone seen neighbourhood watch? I was recommended it as a comedy today in work

I fell asleep twice now watching Hobbit, didn't make it to any action either time, so must of been first half hour.

Also, The Watch (about neighbourhood watch) is an okay film. The one with Vaughn, Jonah Hill, Stiller and the IT Crowd guy? Not sure if that is what they are on about, came out last year I think.

It was okay, really nothing special though.

Hamgover 1 and 2, bit if you're a fan of comedies you will have probably seen them

Hamgover or Hangover?

The Hangover films and Ted are some of the most over-rated, wide of the mark "comedies" I've ever seen.

Americans usually get comedy wrong, but Anchor Man still works for me; they'll probably ruin the sequel.

Hamgover.
Hamgover or Hangover?

The Hangover films and Ted are some of the most over-rated, wide of the mark "comedies" I've ever seen.

Americans usually get comedy wrong, but Anchor Man still works for me; they'll probably ruin the sequel.

Typo :(

Anchor Man was a good one, I'm not really a fan of comedies anyway. Bought The Hurt Locker, Pulp Fiction and The Hobbit today. Also great night for football as well!

Im not as impressed with the hobbit as i was with the lord of the rings, very slow starting, took 40 minutes to actually become worthy to watch!
I fell asleep twice now watching Hobbit, didn't make it to any action either time, so must of been first half hour.

Just finished watching it. Can't argue that it isn't as good as LOTR, but I still enjoyed it.

Has anyone seen neighbourhood watch? I was recommended it as a comedy today in work

Also, The Watch (about neighbourhood watch) is an okay film. The one with Vaughn, Jonah Hill, Stiller and the IT Crowd guy? Not sure if that is what they are on about, came out last year I think.

It was okay, really nothing special though.

Absolute *******. I wouldn't waste your time. Worst film I've seen for a very long time. I think I might have turned it off before the end. I cannot really remember much about it. Dreadful.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1298649/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

watched skyfall the other day....it was better then I expected, daniel craig's best one as bond so far

I don't know what it is about James Bond films, but I just can't get into them at all.

Hoping that the Champions League fixtures tonight match up to those from last night.

Barca vs P-SG for me tonight. Head says Barca, but heart is hoping for a win for the French. Messi on the bench is a blow for the Spaniards, or are they supremely confident?.....

Is Adriano playing at centre back?!

I shall not link you the wikipedia thread on this subject as it isn't pleasant. He told me on Steam and I stupidly checked :(.

Check the summer data update thread in GD. Someone has tried explaining it to him that the updates won't happen and they need testing. The thread creator's final post in there is a GD classic when you're backed into a corner. Swear :D.

You already have one don't you?

Yes. She is 6 month old, but we are getting one tomorrow that is 8 weeks old :).

Christ you're turning into a right woofter.

Abuse :thdn:.