Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I have also just been reading Twitter and it seems Miles has got one over Stan Collymore. Not sure what's gone off like.

I can't find the bit with Miles, but it seems that some people who have been playing FM have been having a go at Collymore. If people feel the need to abuse people on twitter they need to get a life.

I can't find the bit with Miles, but it seems that some people who have been playing FM have been having a go at Collymore. If people feel the need to abuse people on twitter they need to get a life.

No that's not what happened at all.

Collymore was the one who had a pop at Miles and then everyone else who plays FM. He called them the Justin Biebers of the gaming world and called us all *******. Now for someone who does work for a disabled charity and is an ambassador, that is shocking that he would use that word to describe anyone.

It all started because Collymore said something along the lines of 'people think FM/FIFA are the only way to find info about players irl' then he started to mock. So Miles just pointed out facts and told him players, scouts, managers and the clubs who use FM to find players before sending scouts to check them out. Then Collymore got abusive as he felt silly and had no argument to come back with because Miles owned him with facts. Not once did Collymore acknowledge this.

Even after all that Miles kept his dignity and told him he was welcome to go to their offices to see how the DB can be used. But Collymore blocked everyone then and made his twitter account private yet still carried on mocking those who play the game.

No that's not what happened at all.

Collymore was the one who had a pop at Miles and then everyone else who plays FM. He called them the Justin Biebers of the gaming world and called us all *******. Now for someone who does work for a disabled charity and is an ambassador, that is shocking that he would use that word to describe anyone.

It all started because Collymore said something along the lines of 'people think FM/FIFA are the only way to find info about players irl' then he started to mock. So Miles just pointed out facts and told him players, scouts, managers and the clubs who use FM to find players before sending scouts to check them out. Then Collymore got abusive as he felt silly and had no argument to come back with because Miles owned him with facts. Not once did Collymore acknowledge this.

Even after all that Miles kept his dignity and told him he was welcome to go to their offices to see how the DB can be used. But Collymore blocked everyone then and made his twitter account private yet still carried on mocking those who play the game.

It would be helpful if you bothered reading my post, specifically the part where I said 'I can't find the bit with Miles.' You could've saved yourself a bit of time.

Some people were saying things like 'I have got the england job on FM, what have you done' or 'I have just spent 22m on Cavani, you?' That is what I consider petty. That would fit in with the bit where I said 'if people feel the need to abuse people on twitter.'

Ah well, maybe you will actually understand what I write next time.

It would be helpful if you bothered reading my post, specifically the part where I said 'I can't find the bit with Miles.' You could've saved yourself a bit of time.

Some people were saying things like 'I have got the england job on FM, what have you done' or 'I have just spent 22m on Cavani, you?' That is what I consider petty. That would fit in with the bit where I said 'if people feel the need to abuse people on twitter.'

Ah well, maybe you will actually understand what I write next time.

If you want to stay around on these forum you would be wise to lose the ****** attitude okay?

I read your post and let me make it simpler for you;

but it seems that some people who have been playing FM have been having a go at Collymore

I've even bolded it for you. My whole post was about this and pointing out what happened. It was Collymore who started having a go at people not the other way around.

Not sure why you felt you had to go into super arse mode with your last reply though but either way that was the last time.

What's everyone upto today? Weather was great when I go up but looks like rain now. Still think I'll go out for a few hours though.

Well I'm currently on a bus home having woken up in bedroom unfamiliar to me. Been told that I didn't have sex with the girl whos hedroom it is, but it would be nice to remember that for myself rather than just trusting her. :(

Well I'm currently on a bus home having woken up in bedroom unfamiliar to me. Been told that I didn't have sex with the girl whos hedroom it is, but it would be nice to remember that for myself rather than just trusting her. :(

Oh noes!!!!

How did you end back at hers? That's some explaining to the missus :(

Oh noes!!!!

How did you end back at hers? That's some explaining to the missus :(

She knew I was staying out, (that was prearranged as was expecting a biggish night), just didn't stay where I was meant to be. Hmmm I just wish I remembered everything for myself rather just being informed of what did/didn't happen. :(

What's everyone upto today? Weather was great when I go up but looks like rain now. Still think I'll go out for a few hours though.

My Mam is having a party at her house for her birthday. You would think she was 16 not 65 having a house party. That is my day anyway.

Tom :(.

If you want to stay around on these forum you would be wise to lose the ****** attitude okay?

I read your post and let me make it simpler for you;

I've even bolded it for you. My whole post was about this and pointing out what happened. It was Collymore who started having a go at people not the other way around.

Not sure why you felt you had to go into super arse mode with your last reply though but either way that was the last time.

Aha, handing out the infamous internet threats. On that point, I'm sure I'd have to do something wrong, like, literally wrong to get kicked from the forums. Not just disagree with your post.

As the bolded post states, some people have had a go at him with the things that I said. Regardless of who said/did what first, that is petty?

Leave off the boring threats though. Someone should really hand you an infraction.

Another newbie causing trouble in here. Shock horror.

Hardly causing trouble, I posted what I thought and Cleon quoted.

Is this really what this forum is about? You need a certain number of posts/be liked by random internet friends before you are ''accepted?''

:lol:

My last post on this matter. Uni work is calling.

Aha, handing out the infamous internet threats. On that point, I'm sure I'd have to do something wrong, like, literally wrong to get kicked from the forums. Not just disagree with your post.

As the bolded post states, some people have had a go at him with the things that I said. Regardless of who said/did what first, that is petty?

Leave off the boring threats though. Someone should really hand you an infraction.

You made out people was having a pop at Collymore for no reason, when in fact he brought it on himself. I was just informing you of the facts. Your reaction was similar to Collymore actually, he didn't like the facts either and started to mock, quite similar to you when you told me to 'You could've saved yourself a bit of time' 'Ah well, maybe you will actually understand what I write next time.'

I never threatened to ban you either, so stop making **** up will you. Your not making it easy for yourself.

It's not the first time you've got the wrong end of the stick during your short time here is it.

That's one more moron on the ignore list.

She knew I was staying out, (that was prearranged as was expecting a biggish night), just didn't stay where I was meant to be. Hmmm I just wish I remembered everything for myself rather just being informed of what did/didn't happen. :(

Did you have a hard on when you woke up? If not then you did the deed.

Seeing as this isn't your missus how about a picture of the lass in question so we can help determine if you did or not?

Another newbie causing trouble in here. Shock horror.

Because all of us in here are saints :D.

Did you have a hard on when you woke up? If not then you did the deed.

Please don't put that thought in peoples head :(.

I have cricket. All week apart from Wednesday it's been great weather. Today, when I first woke up is was beautiful and now the clouds have decided to come across. I am not pleased.

:(.

That's one more moron on the ignore list.

He's joined me then :(:D.

Really a good at the moment. It's nice having a company that's willing to train you how they want and give you support you need to learn the job and systems you use. Still got 1 more week of training and then we go into our teams. My probation period doesn't end until the end of August so I haven't renewed my season ticket. Add that to the fact I can do overtime every Saturday which I probably will do.

Go back to work in the next week, thank god.

Bored of spending money now and want to earn some :D Haven't looked at my account in about 2 months, so scared about the dent I've made.

On a side note, in my town there's a girl that two of my mates have had drunken sex with and on both occasions she has stolen their pants.

She might be making a collection.

I've seen how this ends anyway, seen it many times on Eastenders. Everything goes fine with your missus for a few weeks then when you've forgot about it, the other lass blackmails you into having sex with her again or she tells the missus. By this time guilt eats away at you and then your life goes on a downward spiral.

I've seen how this ends anyway, seen it many times on Eastenders. Everything goes fine with your missus for a few weeks then when you've forgot about it, the other lass blackmails you into having sex with her again or she tells the missus. By this time guilt eats away at you and then your life goes on a downward spiral.

Does it end with an explosion because that is usually the case when it comes to soaps :D.