Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Two easy* steps from Ty on how to get women;

Step One: Look like Bradley Cooper.

Step Two: Never have a problem with females again.

*only actually easy if you are Bradley Cooper

Seriously....Just got into work a few minutes ago. I literally opened up the door and I had 2 colleagues stood waiting and the second I get in, 'I need this doing and I need that doing'. **** off and let me actually take my coat off will you :mad:.

A lot of girl trouble in here :thdn:

I've liked the same girl for about 3 years but have never plucked up the courage to actually tell her. I've even had a 6 month relationship in that time which I had to end because i felt more strongly for this other girl.

I fear i may have been friend-zoned :(

I generally do scare them off :(. The issue is knowing whether she likes me or not. And if/when to tell her.

Following people and hiding behind corners would scare most women out on their own tbh

I'm no ladies man but I don't understand why you are so scared to ask her out. The worse thing she can do is tell you to **** off. So what if she does? Move on.

The longer you leave something the worse it becomes.

When you say there's a girl you like, do you mean you saw a girl that you want to have sexual relations with? Seems to me you sometimes confuse finding a girl sexually attractive with wanting a relationship with them.

The problem is, she's in my team, I sit next to her. Although I thought she was attractive when I was in my training group and saw her. So the problem is, it could cause some awkwardness. I've become used to getting rid of that awkwardness, but considering I've only been in the team a week, it could cause some ****. I also don't have any idea what to say.

When you say there's a girl you like, do you mean you saw a girl that you want to have sexual relations with? Seems to me you sometimes confuse finding a girl sexually attractive with wanting a relationship with them.

A female serves him in McDonalds and he falls in love with them :D

The people that work in Greggs on the other hand... :thdn: Usually either 60+ or look like they've scoffed all of last nights left over pies.

Ha, didn't do too bad tbh. Danced with some 17 year old girl who had fake ID and her friend who was 18, nearly 19. Tried taking a drink out of a club but got caught and the bouncer told me to **** off :D. Think I'm barred tbh. Although it's a dump of a place so I won't be going there anytime soon.

My confidence has climbed slightly. Although I had to haggle for a taxi home as the buses had stopped.

Was a Thursday night I went. Think it was the end of exams student night or something? Not sure but I've got a mate there and she invited a group of us over for the night. Just remember always ordering 1 drink and getting given 2 and thinking I was getting lucky everytime so was dead chuffed with myself. Turns out it was buy 1 get 1 free all night :D That night didn't end well :o