Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Probably Ty.

Cute, you love mentioning me. A think it's a little crush.

Anyone been to cinema lately? What is the 'average' price these days? Dad won't believe me that if you want to go cinema, grab some popcorn and a drink you're looking at close to £20 for one person.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Cute, you love mentioning me. A think it's a little crush.

Anyone been to cinema lately? What is the 'average' price these days? Dad won't believe me that if you want to go cinema, grab some popcorn and a drink you're looking at close to £20 for one person.

I've not been for a few months but when I did last go it was around £17 for an IMAX ticket.

Need help finding a song. Late 90s. I believe it was a 2 person group between a man and woman. I believe there are the lyrics we are young something something something. I remember the tune now. Just don't know the song.

I know you say a man and a woman but all I can think of is Supergrass and the song Alright.

Need help finding a song. Late 90s. I believe it was a 2 person group between a man and woman. I believe there are the lyrics we are young something something something. I remember the tune now. Just don't know the song.

This is funny.

Can you write it out as if you were humming it, and insert the "we are young something something something" in the appropriate places?

This is funny.

Can you write it out as if you were humming it, and insert the "we are young something something something" in the appropriate places?

Or better yet upload a video to youtube humming the actual tune.

Someone looks in agony on the bus holding the right side of their chest. Have no idea what to do. Asked him if he's alright but got no response and no one else seems bothered.

If you are thinking the worst, dial 999 and get them comfortable. All you can do in truth.

Ask if they have any angina spray or anything too which they could take.

I can't even make the sounds on here. I heard the opening on a tv show or what I thought was the opening on a bbc one show about 11 ish last night. All I know it is man and woman and believe it's filmed in a laundrette, office/room or cafe. From the late 90s.

If you are on about on that programe Growing up it's Rufus Wainwrigth, He ain't heavy, He's my brother

[video=youtube;K6uFhBgWcl8]

It's not that Cleon. I'm looking through the programme now. That guy seemed alright. Think he'd just had a few too many.

That was the opening of the show at 10.35 last night. The show after that was Live at The Apollo at 11.35pm

I thought he was, I heard a lot of them growing up loved them as a kid and recently started to listen to them again.

My mum and dad used to listen to them and my dad was a fan of House Martins too. So growing up I used to listen to them quite a bit.

My mum and dad used to listen to them and my dad was a fan of House Martins too. So growing up I used to listen to them quite a bit.

Never really listened to the House Martins although my dad says they are good.

It's amazing how many people bite at Joey Bartons tweets, he's probably the best troll on the internet.

Never really listened to the House Martins although my dad says they are good.

It's amazing how many people bite at Joey Bartons tweets, he's probably the best troll on the internet.

I got all kinds of musical tastes from my mum and dad. Been listening to Etta James, Ritchie Valens, Little Richard today :D

I got all kinds of musical tastes from my mum and dad. Been listening to Etta James, Ritchie Valens, Little Richard today :D

Nice! I get a lot from my mum and dad, mainly soul music from my mum and weird stuff from my dad like Macc Lads, Kevin Bloody Wilson, Pink Floyd and Peel and the Lower Eastside to name a few. Also I like the fact that my dad listens to Rob Zombie!

Much prefer following people like Joey Barton on Twitter than those footballers who just tweet the same mundane "thanks for your great support again today, massive 3 points for us" blah blah blah.

I don't mind Barton really, he's no worse that most players really. He can play the villain role better than most though.

Nice! I get a lot from my mum and dad, mainly soul music from my mum and weird stuff from my dad like Macc Lads, Kevin Bloody Wilson, Pink Floyd and Peel and the Lower Eastside to name a few. Also I like the fact that my dad listens to Rob Zombie!

Sounds quite like my parents. I think that's why I don't really have a musical taste as I enjoy every kind of genre going. I saw you singing some Bob Marley earlier :cool:

Didn't you grow up not wanting to listen to anything your parents liked as it's not seen as 'cool'?