Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be a East Midlands thing :D. I've always said there's been something between us possibly when we worked together to other people. However, her record will always stop me from attempting anything properly.

Stick a condom on and just bang the **** out of her.

For someone that retains his "plates" (haven't heard that since I was in year 9), you aren't half picky NF :lol:

You had someone who is known for enjoying a bit of ****, ready to go home with you... and you turned it down because she's had a few other guys. Poor excuse in my eyes, you just bottled it for the reason AB said :D

Why does nobody in our national team show any composure? I presume it's in our genes.

We get the ball, we panic, we try and go forward as fast as possible. It's almost painful to watch at times.

Michael Carrick, for some reason from the bench, says "Hi". :)

Meanwhile, we're stuck with Jack Wilshere. Give it away and foul alot. Aside from that, I'm not sure what he actually brings. Oh yeah, he moans alot at the officials and has a face you'd like to smack.

Michael Carrick, for some reason from the bench, says "Hi". :)

Meanwhile, we're stuck with Jack Wilshere. Give it away and foul alot. Aside from that, I'm not sure what he actually brings. Oh yeah, he moans alot at the officials and has a face you'd like to smack.

Wilshere isn't ready for England yet and should be put back in the U21's until he learns to play football. It's no good having lots of technical ability if you don't know how to use it and lack the intelligence required to pull it off.

For someone that retains his "plates" (haven't heard that since I was in year 9), you aren't half picky NF :lol:

You had someone who is known for enjoying a bit of ****, ready to go home with you... and you turned it down because she's had a few other guys. Poor excuse in my eyes, you just bottled it for the reason AB said :D

Absolutely spot on!

Really? Jesus Christ.

What sort of fella carries a bag anyway? What are pockets for?

Dedicated 5 minutes to it as well.

"The £165m handshake omg"

*yawn*

You just know they are going to joygasm every week on Revista.

Over 8000 posts in less than two years. I think you've said enough already.

NF hit 8000 in less than 2 weeks* so in 2 years that isn't too bad.

*this may have been exaggerated

Word up.

What's everyone up to this weekend?

I'm pretty excited about the return of the Premier League.

I'm surrounded by Arsenal fans at work. You may or may not know, but Arsenal are about to win the league because they've signed a (brilliant) player, in an area they didn't need to supplement.

It's my birthday tomorrow. 35. :(

Not alot today. Potter around, go do some shopping, more pottering. Might go meet the old team for a drink as I'll be in all day otherwise and alone this evening as Ali is working.

Tomorrow, the game. Will be home in good time to watch Everton - Chelsea aswell which is a bonus. Then probably watch Bale's Real debut with a lovely chilli pizza from the local takeaway. Again, be on my own as she's off out with some friends.

In other news, Twitter is ******* me off.

Word up.

What's everyone up to this weekend?

I'm pretty excited about the return of the Premier League.

I'm surrounded by Arsenal fans at work. You may or may not know, but Arsenal are about to win the league because they've signed a (brilliant) player, in an area they didn't need to supplement.

It's my birthday tomorrow. 35. :(

have to wait until monday for the footy, think il watch a bit hand egg over the weekend instead

might drag myself to Leksand on saturday to watch hockey if it aint sold out already

So many clubs that I want to play as on FM14 that it's difficult to know where to start. So for those reasons I'll create my own club and use them. All I have to do now though is decide what country I want to play in.