Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Julian, Dave and Colin?

How am I supposed to know. They're secret ones :D.

Not if you're over 30, no. My other half says that all the time, the old bugger.

Yeah I do this also. She turns 31 this month.

I haven't got the foggiest. :D

And Ty, we're not pervy, (and at only jyst 27 I'm certainly not old!!), we just take advantage of the situation we're in. :thup:

I'm only 25, therefore not as old (or pervy) as Tom :D.

I genuinely thought Tom was mid-thirties and SRL was closer to 30 :D Sorry guys... you're not even that much older than me!

Taught a couple of lessons of rounders today. The kids start saying 'we never usually play like this', my response was 'well that is because you have never played properly then and people don't know the rules'.

Stupid children.

Must be better than what I have currently right enough! I was thinking about virgin media for next year, but I dont really like their tv service.

Plus I just got sky to half my bill so including fibre optic im 51 quid a month, for everything except the movies!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have shift patterns anymore. I work 9-5:30 and then every 4 weeks I have to work 9-2 on Saturday with me finishing an hour earlier that week. I've gone past mentioning girls I like in here because there aren't any at the moment that take my fancy and the other reason is I can't be arsed to post much now. Very rarely post anymore. I think yesterday was the most posts I'd made in a day for a long time.

My life is much more busy now and I just come to browse. I then think about posting something and then realise it'll turn into some **** argument. I can't be bothered with that tbh.

1.I don't have shift patterns anymore. I work 9-5:30 and then every 4 weeks I have to work 9-2 on Saturday with me finishing an hour earlier that week.

2.I've gone past mentioning girls I like in here because there aren't any at the moment that take my fancy.

1. Sounds like a shift pattern?

2. Batting for the home team now?

:)