Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Hola!

27 year old dude from Norway here.

Don't really know what this thread is all about as the OP just says "Hey lurkers, post ffs!!"(stab at the OP? Nooooooooooooo), but I'm assuming it's some sort of a "say Hi!" thing. :)

I'm not really a lurker as my other account "Ulrich87" (that was sent to the void as I deleted my old email-address) had a couple hundred posts, if I remember correctly.

I've been away for quite some time though, so I wouldn't blame anyone if you call me a lurker at first glance.

I'm a Dr.Whoian and I love Man Utd. (Hate David Moyes though!)

I work in Regional Back-office for a cable-TV company here in Norway, and when I'm not in the office I spend alot of my time listening to music and playing games. FM is a bigballer in my

steam games list, but I also play Kerbal Space Program and ....Minecraft.

Well.. That's it. I'm here, and hopefully here to stay!

Doesn't everyone blame Purefun these days? Although he's never about anymore. Neither is BarnetBoyz.

Isn't it Ty's fault now?

Yeah, all Ty's fault. He is the only gaffer here now.

Looking at the top posters from this thread:

SRL88 - 3,459

tomtuck01 - 3,056

Cleon - 2,735

Nottingham Forest - 1,354

Purefun - 865

Ty - 699

RTHerringbone - 601

heathxxx - 594

AcidBurn - 581

milnerpoint - 473

Gizmo7 - 466

joe__the__man - 365

gechal - 339

McGougan33 - 323

Welshace - 315

Where'd they all go?! :(

gechal got bullied iirc so stopped posting in here.

Welshace is back but doesn't post in here.

joe_the_man stopped being a student.

McGougan occasionally comes on.

milnerpoint stopped posting in here.

AB stopped posting in here.

Heath is to busy being a football reporter now :(.

Purefun, well :(.

Tom & SRL are still here along with you and myself occasionally.

Cleon and RTH occasionally post and Ty, well does anyone care? :D.

When I first joined the forums I would usually post about 100 times a day. Usually more. That's because I used to think I could help everyone. Then I got bored and got a life.

You clocked up an insane amount of posts back in the day, I remember :D Luckily you had your post count reset somewhat

gechal got bullied iirc so stopped posting in here.

Welshace is back but doesn't post in here.

joe_the_man stopped being a student.

McGougan occasionally comes on.

milnerpoint stopped posting in here.

AB stopped posting in here.

Heath is to busy being a football reporter now :(.

Purefun, well :(.

Tom & SRL are still here along with you and myself occasionally.

Cleon and RTH occasionally post and Ty, well does anyone care? :D.

You're not quite at the status to make remarks like that :D cute little attempt though.

I still speak to McGougan on Steam sometimes. AcidBurn I never see online anymore :(.

I still speak to McGougan on PSN, Steam and through phone/text occasionally. AB stopped coming online but he's been appearing a lot recently. Could be his mrs though as she plays FM as well.

NorthernGooner(Dan) stopped posting as well.

You clocked up an insane amount of posts back in the day, I remember :D Luckily you had your post count reset somewhat

Indeed, if I hadn't had my post count halved a few years ago I'd be at about 20,000 posts by now. Possibly more. I only got it reset as I helped and asked.

Another lurker appears \o/

We're on a role now guys. Don't stop :D.

You're not quite at the status to make remarks like that :D cute little attempt though.

I can make whatever remarks I want :D. Can we have a new thread?

What an amateur :D

I'm happy enough with my actions. Just wish they weren't as public as they were. :D

Do you not learn Tom? I very rarely tweet and very rarely use Facebook. Can't be doing with it tbh.

I've nothing to learn. Well, except to make sure I'm not tweeting so publicly when I should be DM-ing/texting!

Neither is BarnetBoyz.

I think he got a mrs & fell off the face of the earth.

The reason there's no life in the thread at certain times of year is because for a large portion of people, this section of the forums is only relevant at certain times of year - When you first buy the game (or start a new save maybe). I only show up around release date, check out all the good new players I've never heard of - most of which I can't buy because I only have a single save playing as Forest. Once I get three seasons into my save game, I don't bother coming back other than to post updates in the Forest thread because from then on, almost every player I buy is a regen.

Can anyone recommend any good tv series to watch on either UK Netflix or Sky? The girlfriend is watching Person of Interest season three atm, but that only works out me getting to play about fifteen hours of FM15. Need something interesting for her to watch otherwise she gets annoyed at me staring at my laptop, unresponsive other than muttering the occasional swear word.