Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Whatt?? Haha I'm out most weekends. Normally love it, but just not feeling it this weekend. Already organised next weekend's boozing :p

I just get bored of going out and getting drunk in the same old place all the time. If it was a different city every so often it wouldn't be a problem.

Ah yes completely forgot about the England game. Will watch that and no doubt be underwhelmed in one way or another.

Watched the rugby earlier. Not sure whether I'm watching the England game or not.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

My day consisted of playing St. Neots away at football, lovely little stadium and was like playing on a carpet.

Now, crack on the TV (hurry up MOTD) and play FM15... first time in a couple days I've been able to have a session.

Man utd and Liverpool fighting it out to see who can lose the most games. Always competing ffs
It's good fun losing games, make the wins all the sweeter. :D
Reported for trolling. :mad:

He's only saying it because Sheffield United are winning matches this season :D.

I think for the first time in my life I have admitted defeat. I have worked between 60 & 80 hours per week at work for the last year and I'm beat. Just phoned my boss to say that I won't be in for the rest of the week as I am physically and mentally in pain and exhausted.

I'm looking forward to Christmas. Just a day of slobbing :D. I'm only working Christmas Eve on actual Christmas week which isn't too bad. I'll probably finish at about 4:30pm.

For the cricket team I play for both of the Saturdays teams have been promoted for the new season even though we finished outside of the promotion places.

I enjoy Christmas and look forward to it every year. It is just an enjoyable day where I always have a good time. I finish at 10am on Christmas Eve and don't go back until Sunday 28th which I am pleased about.

Christmas for me this year is dominated by Frozen. Basically everything I buy has to have some sort of Frozen component, or my eldest daughter will disown me :( She's getting a Queen Elsa dress, some stickers, books, art stuff, a doll, some weird figures and some other tat too. Disney must be ******* themselves. ********.

The youngest is getting more Duplo though, so I can at least have some fun with that :)

Is Duplo just bigger lego for younger kids? (Literally no idea what things are for kids, I'm crap at buying for my nephew).

Yeah. I went round to a mate's house and his kids were playing with normal Lego, and it's bloody tiny. Young kids shove everything in their mouths, so Duplo is a safe bet.

You mean beat her sensless if she didn't make the "right" decision?

I'll save that for the son, he seems to have a fetish with dolls atm :D

My son will be girly and my daughter boyish, can see it now....good job the sons a Geordie and I dislike those :D

• 2 weeks later...

I don't finish until 3pm tomorrow but am not back in until 5th Jan.

I've not seen a number of my friends & family in a while and have been too busy recently, so I've just been telling people I'll sort out catching up over the Christmas holidays. Now I've got about five different groups of people to meet up with so will spend a fortune, be hungover all week and come back to work more tired than I was when I broke up. :D

Got the phone call yesterday to tell me I have been offered a new job, was over the moon after waiting 6 weeks to hear back :) will be moving out and starting on the 5th or 12th, so a cracking start for the new year for myself.

Normally terribly grumpy over Christmas as I hate it, but this will just about pull me through it :D