Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

I am a very tired young man. Working lates and getting enough sleep, but just not feeling well.

Glands are up, I have an exhausted feel to me. Not a day off until Monday , by then I will have worked 13 days straight.

My mum and dad look like they are separating after being together 37 years.

All in all, I think I deserve some sympathy.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

No, re-read it. It cost £1 less, than last time.

Ah right, yeah. Kept reading it and it does seem like that :D. It cost £5. £6 last time.

No you are on there mr forest , it reads fine.

If you put a comma in after £1, then it would have read different.

Tell gizmo to do one

Well, if Tom was here, you wouldn't get it. With him not being here, you're still not getting it :D. 13 days straight is you're own fault really. Too much sleep can make you feel more tired.

To think I have listened to you and talked patiently through all your issues with you, coached you through your problems you could say.

This is how you repay me?

Well that sucks. Yet again anti football wins. Load of ****ing ****. **** club that never even tried to play football against Barca or Bayern winning. **** off football.
it was always going to happen this way, bayern are just simply not used to play against teams that put some kind of effort into defending properly, they dont really have much of that in bundesliga

Quality header from Drogba, enjoyed that a lot.

Luiz and Cole penalties were pretty nice as well, Cole had a quality game.

Anti football? Do me a favour. Since when has there been a 'right' or 'wrong' way to win a game? Unless it's cheating, which it isn't, then it's fine. Just because a certain team choosing to play tika taka, doesn't mean their in the right.

If that wasn't anti football what was it? One team set out to play, one set out to defend and that's the core of it. Call me a purist or a snob but I want to see football played in the right way. Chelsea had no intention of doing that. It's depressing. Bayern had 20 corners, Chelsea 1. Bayern had 4 times as many efforts on goal. I'm glad I didn't pay money to watch that disgrace to football, to the Champions League and to the glory of stylish football.

If that wasn't anti football what was it?
You've already said it, a gameplan.
One team set out to play, one set out to defend and that's the core of it.

Keep things tight, wear them down, and maybe nick a goal.

Call me a purist or a snob but I want to see football played in the right way. Chelsea had no intention of doing that. It's depressing. Bayern had 20 corners, Chelsea 1. Bayern had 4 times as many efforts on goal. I'm glad I didn't pay money to watch that disgrace to football, to the Champions League and to the glory of stylish football.
You're preference of football is attacking. Fair enough, but to call other teams for not playing how you'd like them too sounds a little bitter to me.

Who the **** likes negative defensive football? Who would choose that as their preference FFS? Seriously? Are you sure you aren't winding me up? Attacking football as a preference? No ****. That's what it's all about.

I'm not bitter. Spurs *****ed their own CL chances weeks ago. We should never have needed to rely on Bayern.

Edgar is well within his rights to swear.

When Chelsea are the subject , normal rules of decency need not apply.

Horrible club with horrible players, supported by plastic fans.

Where were you when you were ****?

Edgar is well within his rights to swear.

When Chelsea are the subject , normal rules of decency need not apply.

Horrible club with horrible players, supported by plastic fans.

Where were you when you were ****?

No he isn't. Swearing is against forum rules...

That is some great opinions you have there, I am sure it took you many hours of pondering to be able to come up with "horrible club with horrible players". Your insight astounds me.

No he isn't. Swearing is against forum rules...

That is some great opinions you have there, I am sure it took you many hours of pondering to be able to come up with "horrible club with horrible players". Your insight astounds me.

Thing is , if I call Chelsea a horrible club with horrible players, most people will agree. No need to labour over the point in great detail. Unless it needs explaining to all the jonny come lately Chelsea fans, people who may not realise that football existed before 1992.

Most people will also agree that Bayern is a horrible club, and Barcelona, Manchester United, Liverpool, etc. Generally anyone that isn't a supporter of a big club dislikes them, "horrible club" is a phrase that makes no sense, unless there's something fundamentally evil about it.

Horrible players? Well done on tarring all the players with the same brush as John Terry and Ashley Cole.

Ok to put it another way -

Chelsea are really rubbish.

Although I don't think any type of football can be called anti football , Chelsea were mighty close to it in the second leg and Barcelona, what drogba was doing faking injury all the time in order to beak up the flow of the game. I know a lot of teams seem to do things like that these days, gamesmanship etc, that was a very blatant example of it.

I have never seen a team ride it's luck so much on the way to winning a competition, and doubt I ever will again. It was amazing really. People who say it was good tactics, Christ it could have been so different, they could have been knocked out months ago.

Lucky lucky rubbish horrible chelsea

People should start blaming Bayern for not taking their chances and being complete rubbish in front of goal. I would love my team to play like that if it meant winning things.

Yup and exactly what Juup said.

I hate diving footballers but didn't mind too much when Drogba did it to Barcelona because they are in my opinion the biggest cheats in football Busquets is a disgrace and his cheating attitude is far worse for football then playing defensive. Alves is a diving cheat and so is Sanchez, they constantly surround the referee trying to get players booked and sent off. Sure Barcelona play nice football but they also lack a plan b and as with Bayern it wasn't Chelsea's fault that Messi crumbled under the pressure and missed his penalty and not their fault that Barca failed to take several of their chances.

Chelsea played defensive(or anti-football if you want to call it that) against two of the best sides in world football and beat them. They played very well against Napoli in the second leg when everyone thought they were out. I am glad they won it and it's impressive in my eyes that they won it against a strong Bayern side beating them in their own backyard.

When Inter won the CL playing in a similar way, I do not remember there being this much of a backlash but rather people said it was brilliant tactics by Mourinho and the same goes for Di Matteo imo. Chelsea adapted to both Barca's and Bayern's game plan and neither of them had an effective plan B.