Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Also now going to be saving around about £70,000 p/w (£3.5million-ish a year), and getting a transfer fee of around £5million, (depending which source you read), for Park. :(

I should be a Man Utd blogger, I know all the news before it happens. I break it days before :D

How would Moutinho fit into your side? instead of Fletcher?

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be a Man Utd blogger, I know all the news before it happens. I break it days before :D

How would Moutinho fit into your side? instead of Fletcher?

I'd just forget about Feltcher to be honest, if not quite forever yet, then for the time being.

Moutinho, well I don't see that we definitely need that type of player. A proper holder for me is still something we desperately need. We haven't had once since someone dropped Owen Hargreaves on the floor back in 2008.

I'd just forget about Feltcher to be honest, if not quite forever yet, then for the time being.

Moutinho, well I don't see that we definitely need that type of player. A proper holder for me is still something we desperately need. We haven't had once since someone dropped Owen Hargreaves on the floor back in 2008.

Fletcher looked really weak at Wimbledon last week, I'd be surprised if we saw him play again in the next 6 months, if ever :(

Quite a few people saying Mancini been offered Russia job for £7 mill a year. Would he be tempted?

Fletcher looked really weak at Wimbledon last week, I'd be surprised if we saw him play again in the next 6 months, if ever :(

Quite a few people saying Mancini been offered Russia job for £7 mill a year. Would he be tempted?

It's sad with Fletch, but I'm more bothered abut peoples health to be honest. Mancheter United isn't remotely important in context to Feltch at the minute.

As for Mancini, I hope he doesn't go - I think Fergie can get the better of him.

What do you do? (You have probably said in the past, but I am not NF... so I haven't documented it into different files etc) :D

I'm with Events People, just do various things at places, like stewarding, car parking, catering etc. At this street art festival or something at the moment, setting up and then will be 'steward response' which I can't imagine will involve much with it being a free entry thing.

Should really have done Silverstone but couldn't be ****ed with three 14-18 hour days.

Yups omw there now.

Klitchko is tonight too and its Silva vs Sonnen in UFC

I'll be watching the Kell Brook fight :) Didn't know Klitschko was fighting tonight, so looks like I'll be watching that one to I heard that he has agreed to fight in a contry that he never has faught in before why was this thought he loved to fight in Germany mostly?

Silva is a beast of a fighter won't this be his 10 defence of the title?

Off to bingo tonight :D.

Where you off to Gala?

I got my new bike yesterday , rode 14 miles yesterday and 19 miles today. Tired.

Due to the ridiculous amount of combat sports on this evening, and the fact I have to go to bed early because of work, I will not be visiting the Internet again until I have watched all I have recorded so I don't find out the results.

Bye bye for now xxx

I'm with Events People, just do various things at places, like stewarding, car parking, catering etc. At this street art festival or something at the moment, setting up and then will be 'steward response' which I can't imagine will involve much with it being a free entry thing.

Should really have done Silverstone but couldn't be ****ed with three 14-18 hour days.

Ah not bad, know a few people that do that sort of thing. Not a bad job for a student.

Also know a couple people working at Silverstone, but like you said, she is getting up at 3am for work at 5am, then not finishing until around now.

The mrs has a hangover so I have to take her daughter to gymnastics this morning :rolleyes:. Had to pick the silly woman up at 1ish last night hammered and when we got home she spent the next hour being sick :mad:.

The mrs has a hangover so I have to take her daughter to gymnastics this morning :rolleyes:. Had to pick the silly woman up at 1ish last night hammered and when we got home she spent the next hour being sick :mad:.

Surely seeing as your both together and live with each other she is your daughter too kind of? :D

Personally I don't mind when my girlfriend keeps me up..........

Tom starting with the 1 liners early this morning. See kids running pays off.

Surely seeing as your both together and live with each other she is your daughter too kind of? :D

Pffft, kind of. Step kid is what I would say!!!

It was just crying out for such a response.

Durrrty boy :D.

Bet your the evil kind of stepdad too :(

Thanks Cleon :thup:.

Im actually a pretty good stepdad. I think I do a pretty good job bringing up a 13yo and a 9yo considering I am only 23!!! The kids adore me to and I dont blame them :brock:.

Thanks Cleon :thup:.

Im actually a pretty good stepdad. I think I do a pretty good job bringing up a 13yo and a 9yo considering I am only 23!!! The kids adore me to and I dont blame them :brock:.

Knew you'd bite, tiredness does that :D

You only 23? Geez you seemed a lot older, in a good way like.

Why's that then?

The new signings...

I enoyed a lengthy save as Spurs on FM11, didn't enjoy them as much on FM12 though.

Quite a good match this. I feel it's Federers last chance at a grandslam though.

This is a quality game, Murray at his best - Federer at his worst and it is 1-1... :cool: Says a lot.

I took the Spurs job 2 seasons in (start of 3rd season after Harry retired)... he signed some quality people and I am enjoying it, not sure I'd be able to start a game with them though. I always struggle starting games.

This is a quality game, Murray at his best - Federer at his worst and it is 1-1... :cool: Says a lot.

I took the Spurs job 2 seasons in (start of 3rd season after Harry retired)... he signed some quality people and I am enjoying it, not sure I'd be able to start a game with them though. I always struggle starting games.

Have same problem with starting saves.

Finally settling down for the night now and I havent had tea yet :(.

We have been putting a wardrobe up since about 3ish. Such an awkward bugger to put up.