Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Not seen that for years, my youngest bro and sis used to watch them

I grew up watching it along with Home Improvements, Boy Meets World and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles :cool:.

The only time I need info about a Man Utd player and Tom isn't around ffs. Slacker.
Typical Tom. Around when not wanted but never around when you actually need him.
He'll be making out he's got a life outside of here, when in reality it'll be a power cut or something.
Probably making his girlfriends life hell because he cant speak to us.

Go and sod yourselves.

The way we know you I am not sure whether you are being sarky or serious!!!
Sad, what happened mate?

Yeah, just read SRL's post..............sarky.

In all seriousness I was just taking the ****. I'm happier than I've ever been. :)

(Don't get use to the smilie)

Yeah, just read SRL's post..............sarky.

In all seriousness I was just taking the ****. I'm happier than I've ever been. :)

(Don't get use to the smilie)

Ahh tom you dissapoint me. I thought you was going to use a death as your response to begin with, to get people to feel sorry.

Anyways tom whats the lad like we signed onloan from you? John Cofie

Ahh tom you dissapoint me. I thought you was going to use a death as your response to begin with, to get people to feel sorry.

Anyways tom whats the lad like we signed onloan from you? John Cofie

Even I wouldn't go that far.

He's quick and a decent finisher. Should do alright in League 1.

haha Liverpool ****ed up on their site;

AxZTwkHCAAA1Zxa.jpg

You see the problem?

They listed Clint Dempsey as a player. They've now removed it though. So I guess someones got a good sense of homour or they've really signed him? Not surprised tbh

The thing is, on the BBC, it says they're close to signing Fabio Borini. The former Chelsea player. Obviously that isn't a shock considering Rodgers would have managed him for Chelsea Reserves and Swansea when he was on loan there. Now, it says they're not looking to add too many players to the squad. Just 3 or 4 players to add to what they have. So maybe Dempsey is one of them? That would then clear the way for Bellamy to move back to Cardiff. Or for Maxi to go or to replace Kuyt. Although I could Sterling being given more of a chance this season.

The thing is, on the BBC, it says they're close to signing Fabio Borini. The former Chelsea player. Obviously that isn't a shock considering Rodgers would have managed him for Chelsea Reserves and Swansea when he was on loan there. Now, it says they're not looking to add too many players to the squad. Just 3 or 4 players to add to what they have. So maybe Dempsey is one of them? That would then clear the way for Bellamy to move back to Cardiff. Or for Maxi to go or to replace Kuyt. Although I could Sterling being given more of a chance this season.

Stirling will play as Rodgers wanted him onloan for Swansea last season. So he must rate him.

Oh dear Liverpool. Proper clubs don't make such errors.

:D

Bene out on lash tom today?

Really? I'm as far away removed from Jack Dee as humanly possible. Ish.
O

On here yeah but then again expression and personality doesn't come across much. I do think though that IRL you would be a laugh and witty. Dry sense of humour?

O

On here yeah but then again expression and personality doesn't come across much. I do think though that IRL you would be a laugh and witty. Dry sense of humour?

Basically I'm just a knob. Sometimes people find what I say funny and other times they take (great) offence. Either way, it doesn't really bother me. I'm just me, if people don't like it, then whatever.

Lets face it, if you spend your life worrying what other people think you are pretty sad really.

Be yourself and if people like you the way you are then great, if not then **** them!!!!

I feel weird finding myself agreeing with Tom.

Be yourself and if people like you the way you are then great, if not then **** them!!!!

But what if who you are is not a very nice person? And people constantly tell you why you are not, but you never listen? You have to listen to other peoples opinion of you. They may have a point.

Lets hope you don't bring that attitude into the classroom.

You dont know what type of person I am gechal and you havent got a clue who I am so its impossible for you to judge me or anyone on these forums for that matter.

I have a wide circle of people who like me and vice versa, but I am the type of person who says what is on his mind and if I dont like someone I am not going to hide the fact behind closed doors. There are people I work with who I cant stand and they know that.

You dont know what type of person I am gechal and you havent got a clue who I am so its impossible for you to judge me or anyone on these forums for that matter.

I have a wide circle of people who like me and vice versa, but I am the type of person who says what is on his mind and if I dont like someone I am not going to hide the fact behind closed doors. There are people I work with who I cant stand and they know that.

Ok ok I shouldn't have put the last sentence in was just joshing a bit.

I'm not judging you either, how could I based on a few internet posts on a game forum?

The first part of m post was fair enough though as a general point. Just trying to start a discussion although I didn't help by writing the last bit.