Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Working as per usual. Going Christmas shopping on friday.

Do you need ideas what to get me?

Morning people :)

The weather here doesn't amuse me. -5 but no snow. Damn coastal areas. Give me snow so I won't fall on my arse :thdn:

Morning mate :)

Morning people :)

The weather here doesn't amuse me. -5 but no snow. Damn coastal areas. Give me snow so I won't fall on my arse :thdn:

Same here.. stupid salty air... with the added bonus of me not actually living by the sea or beach...

stupid mountains bringing stupid salty air into my freezing cold valley without snow... :mad:

Proper Icy here in North Yorkshire as well, very dangerous on the roads and paths. Anyway, what could you get a Mum for Christmas? I haven't even started Christmas shopping but she has given me a list of CD's and going to get her some scented candles, but she said surprise me with other things, I have no idea.

Proper Icy here in North Yorkshire as well, very dangerous on the roads and paths. Anyway, what could you get a Mum for Christmas? I haven't even started Christmas shopping but she has given me a list of CD's and going to get her some scented candles, but she said surprise me with other things, I have no idea.

Just give her something emotional. :cool:

And no I don't know what that should be.

Same here.. stupid salty air... with the added bonus of me not actually living by the sea or beach...

stupid mountains bringing stupid salty air into my freezing cold valley without snow... :mad:

you are saying it like snow would be a good thing.....it sure as hell is not

I drove through there yesterday on my way back home to Gateshead. Geez some of the roads were deadly serious.

What kind of things is your mum into?

Price range? Could get her vouchers for a health spa or something?

I aksed what she was into, not what she likes in her.

SRL is an handsome chap though.

Ahhhh I didn't think of it like that :rolleyes:.

I'd say I'm do-able ;)

Price range? Could get her vouchers for a health spa or something?

Surprised you didn't say get her carrots to be fair.

I have to take the mother food shopping this morning :(

Ah, food.

I still can't even think about eating after the amount of takeaway I ate last night, major food coma.

I don't mean that. I mean, product dates. Majority of the time, you'll get things with some **** date on it. Most people I know go to the back of the shelf when doing their shopping.

I've never experienced that at all. Maybe if you work somewhere ****, but with Tesco and Asda I've never had that issue.

Morrisons don't do home delivery so it's not them :D. Not sure on Sainsburys. But, I know from people's experiences with Asda and Tesco, they definitely do it. I guess it just depends on who they send out to pick the goods and how lucky you are.

I've been doing it for 4 years and honestly not had any issue with dates at all.

Morrisons near me start home deliveries in Feb next year :cool:

its better to live about 150 meters away from the supermarket, that way you pretty much needs to walk out of your front door and you more or less have home delivery of a sort

I live like a 2 minute walk from the supermarket but can't stand the hassle of shopping instore :D

Although you living close will come in useful for my wine :applause:

Although you living close will come in useful for my wine :applause:
dont really work that way around here thought.....alcohol monopoly and all that....so its a much longer walk for that, the good part would probably be that I have a very wide range of different wine to pick from when it comes to that

To be fair, I know where Cleon lives and he isn't lying when he says he is that close to a 24hr Asda :D.

I'm idle what can I say :D

dont really work that way around here thought.....alcohol monopoly and all that....so its a much longer walk for that, the good part would probably be that I have a very wide range of different wine to pick from when it comes to that

Ahh I see :)

"The hassle of shopping instore". What the **** are you on about Cle? :D

I'm bored. The wife is having a nap and I've nowlt to do at the minute.

All those ****ing silly women with trollies who just ram you and all the little chavs with hundreds of kids sat in the trolley. It annoys me because noone in there as any manners at all :(

Hows the holiday going? Gonna share a cheeky snap of the missus while shes asleep?