Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks a class act, Barca`s defense is suspect at best

He was good in Brazil before he moved. He can dribble, pass, vision, technique. It's got it all and is still young too.

Sounds awesome :cool:

I went to that American diner on the A19 at Elwick, Hartlepool today SRL. It was great, the food is really nice :thup:

I very rarely go down the A19 at all so I don't know a lot that is around it to be fair.

Ibrahimovic is a big ******, but he is good, I'll give him that.

At least he can back it up though, unlike Bendtner who just thinks he is great :D.

He has done alright to be fair. Nice and tidy, and but a few decent setpieces into the box.

Oh I wouldn't deny that, but it is typical of ITV when Beckham or Rooney are playing on a game they're covering.

I really need to stop making any kind of predictions outside of the la liga thread :p

To be fair, you're best off not predicting in there based off the last couple of weeks :D.

To be fair, you're best off not predicting in there based off the last couple of weeks :D.
yeah I really went of form :( was bossing it for a long while then picked up like 4 three weeks in a row or something like that

I don't understand why that would generate a "Wahey"?

Childlike humour, the fact that his name is golden balls and he got a yellow, somehow seemed funny to me :) - Now this game is interesting, I really like barca, but I quite fancy psg to put them out

I predicted 1-1 in the Champions League prediction thread with Messi scoring. Also had 2-1 Bayern with Muller scoring. Would love for Juve to pull one back.

Goalkeeper rushed out and Sanchez went looking for the contact. Not that it wasn't a penalty.
some poor decision making and timing from Sirigu and Sanchez made the most of it, looked like a pretty clear pen to me anyway

was no need to dive in like that when sanchez had lost a good angle to shoot from anyway

96/97 season on Premier League Years this morning, my favourite Premier League era.

Liverpool competitive, Chelsea likeable, start of Fergie vs Wenger. Cantona, Bergkamp, Zola and Juninho.

Very tight season until Man U beat Liverpool at Anfield, and the race for 2nd closed with 3 teams on the same points total - you wouldn't get that now young man.

Cleon, I have figured out what I'm going to send you, now I just need you to pm me contact details so I know where to send it and I need to find a suitable box to post it in so that the bottle dont break

Christ that nonsensical muppet who posts in the United thread is getting on my nerves. Mr.Herringbone knows who I'm on about.

Gotta be scott. I wish there was a facepalm smiley.

Christ that nonsensical muppet who posts in the United thread is getting on my nerves. Mr.Herringbone knows who I'm on about.

I have an inkling :)

Even if you try to word things in a way to provoke thought, the same "talking to a brick wall" responses come back.