Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Cleon, long time no see/speak. Hope your well! I miss the old days, everything was much simpler I'm sure of it!

---

You'll always be TY to me TY. Also, I miss the days of destroying you in COD though. :(

Took me weeks to figure out who you was after name change as I was away for 2 month before hand. I was thinking wtf never seen him before :D

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

TY is better though :(

I bet it was you from an alias earlier abusing me.

And I have a yellow light because I'm set as offline in the account/general settings

Oh, I thought it was a special light. I know longer want one!

You'll always be TY to me TY. Also, I miss the days of destroying you in COD though. :(

NO! I refuse to accept the fact you 'destroyed' me. You use to sit in the back of the map and specifically wait for me and boom, sniped... you'd only end the match with 1 kill and 0 deaths, and camp out the whole thing. You made a very powerful enemy that day :mad:

Took me weeks to figure out who you was after name change as I was away for 2 month before hand. I was thinking wtf never seen him before

Haha, yeah. Had to be done but I couldn't be arsed to change my location to inform people what I used to be called. It would also been counter intuitive in a way.

NO! I refuse to accept the fact you 'destroyed' me. You use to sit in the back of the map and specifically wait for me and boom, sniped... you'd only end the match with 1 kill and 0 deaths, and camp out the whole thing. You made a very powerful enemy that day

There is one thing you and I both know, I never sniped in any COD games. If my objective was just to kill you I surely have been successful? After all, COD is mostly objective based. ;D

Did you create a thread the other day asking if there was one? If you did, then I gave you an answer iirc. If you didn't, then there isn't one and all threads that have been created in this forum will be in the stickied thread currently below this one :thup:.

Edit: You wasn't.

Nah mate i didnt, thanks anyway :)

And Lukaku ffs. :mad:

Remembered him afterwards, thought it wasn't worth editing the post for. :p

Falcao is way overrated, IMO. Can't believe Atlético paid what they paid, or that Chelski would consider paying even more.

Overrated by who? Never heard anyone try to justify the near 45mE or whatever it was.

Spanish press for starters. They rave about Falcao, mostly because of his price tag, but in truth, there's much better strikers around that would cost a lot less.

For me, if Chelsea bought Falcao, they'd have another Torres... :p

A Torres that could put the ball in the back of the net though.

All seems to have got a bit girlie in here yesterday......

Yeah and you and Edgar wasn't involved I was shocked :D

Pfft all the strikers mentioned in this thread don't have anything on Ched Evans to be honest with you.

Spanish press for starters. They rave about Falcao, mostly because of his price tag, but in truth, there's much better strikers around that would cost a lot less.

For me, if Chelsea bought Falcao, they'd have another Torres... :p

A Torres that could put the ball in the back of the net though.
I personally don't rate him highly, but definitely higher than Torres.

Ideally Sturridge and Lukaku will be our first team strikers next season, anyone on top of that is a bonus, unless they're Torres of course.

Fernando Torres is the best bit of business that we have done!!! Havent got a clue what is up with him since he has moved to Chelsea.

I thought Falcao was good? He scored a beasting header in the Euro cup final the other year.

I had a very productive weekend for once, stripped out the bathroom, re-sealed all the bath and sink, put a new shower up, new toilet seat, re-painted most of the bathroom as well. My first real D.I.Y effort, i feel quite happy with myself, so much so i just wanted to sit in my new clean bathroom most of the night!

I had a very productive weekend for once, stripped out the bathroom, re-sealed all the bath and sink, put a new shower up, new toilet seat, re-painted most of the bathroom as well. My first real D.I.Y effort, i feel quite happy with myself, so much so i just wanted to sit in my new clean bathroom most of the night!

Well done. :cool:

I thought Falcao was good? He scored a beasting header in the Euro cup final the other year.

Wow a busy weekend!!!

Well, I was happy Granada won 4-1 against Real Sociedad yesterday. First time they've scored more than two goals in a match this season.

They're playing much better with the new manager, Abel Resino. 75% win rate so far. Keep that up, they'll be playing in Europe next season! :lol:

Mad thing is, *if* Granada qualified for Europe, it would be like a fairytale, having followed them up from Segunda B4. It would be like one of my FM10 saves, but for real. :p

Falcao would do just fine in the EPL, he'd score (regularly) in any league he played in. No player is worth €/£45Million, but that's a completely different debate.

I agree with this. Falcao is in good form now that Atletico have got their **** together.

On another subject how many of you have seen Drive? One of the best films I've seen in a very long time!

Never heard of it, but just watched the trailor and it looks pretty good. Might watch it later if I have time, or tomorrow.

I found that amusing.

--

I need to write a report for the morning, just can't motivate myself!

Shutter Island has to be one of the best films around, bit weird at the end, but I have watched it so many times now I understand it. Has anyone been watching the new drama on Channel 4, called Homeland? Looks pretty good, going to watch it on 4oD when I get in from work tonight.

I might start swearing in Spanish. That's not filtered ;)

In fact, I could swear at Purefun in Spanish and he can respond with a few choice words in Flemish. :D

On a Belgian theme and FM related, they're not bad players, but I'm struggling to get the best out of Jelle Vossen and Kevin De Bruyne. Consistency seems to be the biggest problem. They can be pretty average most games, then all of a sudden, they'll have a superb game... then back to being average again.

Hassan Yebda is out for 6-8 months for Granada. ACL rupture and rupture of the posterior horn of the lateral meniscus. Basically, his right knee is buggered. :(

Poor fella hasn't had much luck with injuries with Granada. Should change his name to "Glass"an Yebda... and to think they could have sold him to Fiorentina for about €3m in the January transfer window. Would have been a good deal, considering they got him on a free transfer.

Cleon your more active in GD now a days, its good! Apart from me being a **** a few weeks ago that is!! Sorry about that btw, i was having one of those days and was an arse in that thread!

We clashed? :D I didn't even realise, I offend that many people or get pissy with them I forget, it's all a blur haha.

Don't really know why I'm more active in GD though, probs because tactics is kind or boring me nowdays a bit :(