Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Simppa said:

I wonder how this was actually organized in Milan...

Match002.JPG

It's probably because the stadium exists as two entities in FM. For Milan, it's the San Siro and for Inter it's the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza. Because the exist separately, the game probably doesn't recognise that they are in fact the same stadium.

Though on a side note, there is talk IRL of the San Siro/Stadio Giuseppe Meazza being demolished and redeveloped so it could be that that's happened in game and there are two actually different stadiums now, given that you're far enough in the save for it to happen.

Edited by Neotropolis

3 hours ago, Neotropolis said:

It's probably because the stadium exists as two entities in FM. For Milan, it's the San Siro and for Inter it's the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza. Because the exist separately, the game probably doesn't recognise that they are in fact the same stadium.

Though on a side note, there is talk IRL of the San Siro/Stadio Giuseppe Meazza being demolished and redeveloped so it could be that that's happened in game and there are two actually different stadiums now, given that you're far enough in the save for it to happen.

Yes, it's the Meazza/San Siro thing. No new stadiums for either of the two clubs.

I am playing the Polish version and I can see the bad news, but the English is spelled correctly. 

This is about the opponent having a new coach and I, as Udinese manager, think that the rivals made a mistake by hiring this coach. But in the Polish version it appears that my bosses made a mistake XD

image.thumb.png.30aafc93e3050099a51eff68e9c31991.png

image.thumb.png.57a3c0973b91ff1400df9c54386097ce.png

On 18/07/2021 at 11:06, Neotropolis said:

yes but programmers should know they have to play in really another stadium in same day

9 hours ago, myfunnygame said:

yes but programmers should know they have to play in really another stadium in same day

I never said it shouldn't. Just pointed out the likely reason for it being the way it was. 

On 21/07/2021 at 07:01, Viking said:

Almost, FM. :p

almost.thumb.png.17a2cd2e1071c0c1623eb155f0867dd7.png

(too soon?)

6th July I did this...

Final.png.f087fcaf4a3b0de32f4c0800fe493b

If that happened to England irl I would be broken. At least the two slow retreats into an inevitable defeat give you some time to process it.

13 hours ago, Koetzer said:

BCgx4zB.png

7 goals in 14 minutes, don't think I've ever seen that before. And even funnier fact - Mani scored only three goals during whole previous season :D 

Did his agent send a contract renegotiation request 30 minutes after the match ended?

1 hour ago, Crispypaul said:

2099443838_Stalin_Attributes.thumb.png.1dcefd9d058fac962e4f7e584ae63f7f.png

He plays as a (far) left winger of course.

Huh, I would've expected aggression and determination to be higher. Also teamwork and strength should be off the charts!

Edited by IbrahimAliMaher

unknown.png

So backstory to this screenshot is that just before I arrived at Hertha Berlin, the board signed Greene (I gather they thought that having a compatriot would be beneficial for me) for £90mil and I didn't really complain as he was a 4 1/2* player for my team. At 21, he was going to be the spine of the midfield for a long time so I was happy to have him and he played well. For the first half of the season at least. Then he suddenly misses training so I fine him accordingly. He misses a game as he missed training, then he's straight back into the first team. Then a couple of weeks later he goes AWOL so he gets fined again and this time I've had enough. He goes straight on the transfer list and never plays another game for the rest of the season. By the end of the season he misses training 3 times and goes AWOL 4 times. I wanted him gone so much that I just accepted the first bid that came in for him, which was from Liverpool where he still plays now. Anyway, after the 2028 Euro's, Lampard quits as England manager (after winning the last two Euros) and I take over. Greene is listed as the best centre mid in the England national pool, but I don't care, I refuse to pick him, regardless of how good he's been playing or other injuries to England players. This goes on for some time until after the Nov 2029 International break where the message in the screenshot comes up. 

This isn't the first time that I've managed this either as I managed to get Neymar to do the same thing for Brazil (though that issue caused me so much pain that I refuse to sign him on any FM ever, no matter how good he is. If he's at a club when I join, I'll sell him, even if it's for nothing).

Anyway, the TL:DR of this is that I'm the manager and no player is bigger than the team. You mess up and you're out. 

11 hours ago, myfunnygame said:

Is it normal to play many clubs in this tournament?

Previously no, however FIFA revamped the tournament to have 24 teams and be every four years from 2021. 

Haven't seen this celebration before. So for context, Anthony Stokes scores a screamer from outside the box and celebrates, next thing the opposing player goes up to him to do the same, not sure if it was a bug or if he was mocking him but I found it really interesting spacer.png