FM12 - Jamil Adam - over a goal per game for 4 seasons, for free!

clokey1988

I've got him at Berwick, didnt realise everyone knew so much about him :D

28 goals in 36 games to lead us to the third division title. He was only on £170 per week!

next season he scores 27 in 36 to lead us to the second division title.

In the first division so far hes only got 8 in 21 which is disappointing. A load of clubs were after him but I've slapped a £250k asking price which has put them off. Hes my highest paid player but still only on £400k per week, which for Berwick is a small fortune.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got him at Berwick, didnt realise everyone knew so much about him :D

28 goals in 36 games to lead us to the third division title. He was only on £170 per week!

next season he scores 27 in 36 to lead us to the second division title.

In the first division so far hes only got 8 in 21 which is disappointing. A load of clubs were after him but I've slapped a £250k asking price which has put them off. Hes my highest paid player but still only on £400k per week, which for Berwick is a small fortune.

400k per week :eek: that is a small fortune!

I had him in my MK Dons save on FM2011.

He scored atleast 20 goals per season for me in four seasons in the championship, i sold him to Fulham in the Prem for 4.8 million to try and strengthen other areas of the squad which worked as i won the championship.

Fulham only used him three times during the season, so i am now looking to loan him back for the tilt at the premier league in year 2017!

Thanks for this mate! Never heard of him until this thread, started a new save with my hometown club Darlington (quite possibly our last game ever tomorrow, so thought I'd get us up through the leagues, something we sadly won't be able to do in the real world :()

Anyway, before I get emotional!, Jamil has played 21 scored 18 so far; propelling us up the table. I'm now into 3rd and have won the last 11 games. Legend!!

As you can see, he has improved at a rate of knots as he has stepped up through the leagues. I must credit Fabio MVP for his excellent training schedules which have allowed him to develop... you can download these schedules here (hope Fabio MVP doesn't mind me linking to them, if you are reading this Fabio MVP and want the link removed let me know!):

http://www.4shared.com/file/5f2-x3NP/Fabio_MVP_s_Training_Schedules.html

Put him on the advanced forward schedule and watch him fly!

Cheers.

where do you put the training schedules once downloaded??

where do you put the training schedules once downloaded??

Doesn't really matter. You navigate to any folder in your computer on the training schedules bit. Just make a note of where you put them before you load up the game.

Cheers.

Thanks for this mate! Never heard of him until this thread, started a new save with my hometown club Darlington (quite possibly our last game ever tomorrow, so thought I'd get us up through the leagues, something we sadly won't be able to do in the real world :()

Gutted for you mate, I'll be very sorry to see Darlo go. A proper club in this hell-hole of a league. We (Luton) could easily have been in your situation a couple of years ago, it's a terrible thing to happen to a football club and it's fans :(

Cheers.

Gutted for you mate, I'll be very sorry to see Darlo go. A proper club in this hell-hole of a league. We (Luton) could easily have been in your situation a couple of years ago, it's a terrible thing to happen to a football club and it's fans :(

Cheers.

Yeah it's horrible mate, been a season ticket holder for 7/8 years now, it's not looking good. Been some talk today that there is a potential interested party, although I'm not holding mybreath. As horrible as it is, it's probably better we just start again as the stadium is simply not sustainable. 5k a month for gas and 5k a month for electric alone.

• 1 month later...

As Alloa he has scored 41 goals in 27 appearances and 33 goals in 21 league games. I predict that he will beat the record for league goals at the club sometime next season, which now stands at 68. In late january, he is only 8 goals away from the "top league goalscorer" record set by Willie Crilley in 1921/1922. This guy doesn't need much time to become a legend in the lower leagues.

Reminds me of Andri Sigthorsson on CM3 or the fake Tó Madeira some years ago.

I've finally decided to snap him up. I'm just about to start the 2015/16 pre-season as FC United in League 1, and he's now the best striker in my team. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279005-FM12-FC-United-of-Manchester-The-Man-United-of-LLM!/page2 His screenshot is in the FC United thread. He looks excellent for a League 1 player.

Got him for AFC Wimbledon (new patch). He scored 27 league goals in the first season. Alternated him and Midson up front and won league 2. I do not know what he was like before, but he is still pretty able at least for that level. I'll see how he deals with league 1 now...

Just heard about this guy, his goals and assists are crazy and he develops amazingly from the looks of it.

Will look into getting him for my BSP team in the January transfer window.

EDIT: Just checked and he is signed to a club 1 division below me, 9 goals in 23 and out injured for the next 4 months.

Which means i will look into getting him at the end of the season.

Archived