Group E

Holland - Rocky Brittus, Jimmy Eastwood and Arie Kanarie

Ireland - Jamie O'Connor and Murt Shepard

Serbia - Aleksander Radakovic

Group F

N.Ireland - Jason McIllmurray Jr.

End of Season 2019/20

Players

Nick Adam - Nick had a very good season with Marseille, scoring 26 goals in 38(1) games for the club. He scored 12 in 7 for Australia too. Marseille finished 4th in the league, won the Coupe de la Ligue and were French cup runners up.

Bakra - Unfortunately Bakra broke his leg early in February so hasn't been playing much since. He scored 11 goals in 14 for Feyenoord and 1 in 2 for Holland. He has 3-7 weeks until he returns. Feyenoord finished 3rd in the league.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Jimmio had a good season again for Porto with 27 goals scored in 41(2) games. He scored 4 in 4(2) for Italy as well. Poroto finished 2nd in the league this season, but they did win the Portuguese Cup.

Rocky Brittus - Rocky is still with Vitesse and he scored 20 goals this season in 30(2) games for the club. He scored 2 in 3(2) for Holland and has been picked to go to Euro 2020. Vitesse finished 5th in the league.

Chopper - Chopper only played 20(2) games for Shakhtar this season, scoring 11 goals, he did spend 3 months out injured from July though.. He played 7(2) for Chile and scored 6 goals too. Shakhtar won the Ukrainian Premier League.

Matthew Cooper - Matthew played 20(6) games for Arsenal this season, scoring 15 goals. He made 2 sub appearances for England without a goal, but has been picked for the Euro 2020 squad. Arsenal won the Premier League.

Josh Crane - A good season for Josh, who scored 20 goals in 32(1) games for Inter and 1 in 1 sub appearance for England. Inter finished 2nd in the league and were Italian Cup semi-finalists. He has been picked for England at Euro 2020.

Whoopski Deeski - A good first season for Whoopski since leaving Liverpool. He scored 23 goals in 36 games for Spartak, helping them finish 4th in the league. He got 5 in 7 for Bulgaria too. Will be going to Euro 2020 with Bulgaria.

Edmond Doustourian - Edmond played 30 games for Dnipro this season and scored 14 goals. He is unhappy at the minute and wants to leave the club. Dnipro had a poor season, finishing 10th in the league. They were also Ukraine Cup runners up.

Jimmy Eastwood - Jimmy played 20(1) games for PSV this season, scoring 10 goals. He made 3 sub appearances for Holland with 1 goal and is with the squad for Euro 2020, but is injured. PSV finished 2nd in the league and won the Dutch Cup.

Simone Finke - Simone had a pretty good season for Bremen with 14 goals in 23 games. He is still at the bottom of the table though. He had made his debut for Italy and will be at Euro 2020 with them. Bremen finished 6th in the league.

Ben Goldsmith - Ben played 24(2) games for Sampdoria this season and scored 13 goals. Sampdoria had a good season, winning the league for the first time in 29 years. It was close though as they only won it on goal difference.

Alejandro Hernandez - Alejandro played 32(7) games for Xerez this season and scored 16 goals. Xerez had a good season, finishing in 6th place. They were also Spanish Cup semi-finalists. Alejandro is now the Vice-Captain too.

Jack Jacobs - Jack played 36 games this season for West Brom and found the net 15 times. He made 1 sub appearance for England without a goal. West Brom finished 11th in the Premier League. He signed a new 4 and a half year contract in December.

Arie Kanarie - Arie had a pretty good season for Arsenal and seems to be rotating with Matthew Cooper. He played 26(6) games and scored 16 goals. He scored 4 in 5 for Holland and will travel with the squad for Euro 2020. Arsenal won the league.

Igor Kesina - Igor had a pretty average season with 14 goals in 27 games for Lille. He is unhappy and wants to move to a bigger club, lucky for him Man Utd and Spurs are interested. Lille finished 3rd in the league.

David Le Soire - David played 43 games for Zurich this season and scored 23 goals, as well as scored 4 in 8 for France. Zurich finished 4th in the league. Just 16 more goals until he reaches 300 career goals. Has 1 year left on his contract.

Aidan LFC - Another season with Bolton see's him scoring 19 goals in 38(2) games. Bolton have a pretty poor season, finishing in 15th place. Unfortunately there is no place for Aidan in the England squad for the Euros.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - It's another season sitting on the bench with 4(13) games played and 8 goals scored. He scored 7 in 6(6) for South Korea too. Real Sociedad improved on last season, finishing in 9th place.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Jason had a great 3rd season with Dortmund, scoring 22 goals in 33 games for the German club. He scored 4 in 9 for N.Ireland and will be taking part in Euro 2020. Dortmund finished 2nd in the league.

Josh McLachlan - Josh had a good season for Rangers, scoring 23 goals in 37(1) games. He played 2(1) for Scotland without a goal and is going to Euro 2020. He is considering his options. Rangers finished 2nd in the league.

Silvio Mella - Silvio had a good season again for PSG, scoring 20 goals in 33(1) games. He scored 3 in 6 for Malta and also got 1 in 1 for the PSG Reserves. PSG finished 5th in the league.

Des Morgan - Des had a fairly good season with Genoa, scoring 14 goals in 34(1) games and he got himself 6 in 3 for Jamaica. He is enjoying playing for Genoa still as they finish 11th in the league.

Jamie O'Connor - Jamie is still with Spurs and is unhappy because he wants a new challenge. He played 15(8) games for the club and got 9 goals, as well as getting 7 in 7 for Ireland. Spurs finished 5th in the league and won the Europa League.

Kwesi Owusu - Another great season for the Nigerian with 29 goals in 41(1) games for Chelsea. He played 2(2) for Nigeria and scored just the 1 goal. Chelsea finished 3rd in the league and were League Cup runners up. Has signed a new 5 year contract.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - A good season for the Jamaican with 25 goals scored in 38(1) games as Atlas win the Opening and Closing Stage. Unfortunately Quique has broken his ankle, keeping him out for up to 3 months.

Aleksander Radakovic - Another good season from the Serbian who was named Serie A top scorer for the 4th time. He scored 19 goals for Lazio in 29 games and got 2 in 4 for Serbia. Lazio finished 10th in the league.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - Just 20 games for Bjorgvin and 10 goals for Stoke, but he did suffer a broken ankle and spent 3 months on the sideline. He scored 7 in 7 for Iceland. Stoke finished 8th in the Premier League.

Jack Ripper - Jack once again had a good season with Barcelona scoring 22 goals in 31(9) games. He also got 6 goals in 6(1) games for England, but missed out on the squad for Euro 2020 for some reason. Barcelona finished 2nd and won the Club World Cup.

Mathew Schneider - Another good season for Mathew with 31 goals scored in 42(4) games for Valencia, who won the league for the 3rd time in a row. Mathew is happy to have signed a new 4 year contract with the club.

Stuart Shaw - Not his best season, but still 20 goals in 32 games for Everton and 6 in 7 for Scotland. He is considering his options. Everton finished 12th in the league. Will be with the Scotland squad for Euro 2020.

Murt Shepard - Another great season for Murt who scored 30 goals in 41 games for Bordeaux and 4 in 6(1) for Ireland. He has signed a new 5 year contract with the club. Bordeaux had a great season, winning Ligue 1.

Cristian Sirera - A bit better for Cristian who played 21(9) games for Palermo and scored 14 goals. He also scored 1 in 2(2) for Spain. Palermo finished 3rd in Serie A. Will be travelling to Euro 2020 with the Spain squad.

Tom Skull - Another great season with Valencia and another season with 30+ goals. He scored 38 in 48(3) and got 8 in 8 for England. He was named La Liga top scorer and is travelling with the England squad for Euro 2020. Valencia won the League.

Mario Spehar - Mario had a good season and seems to be working well with Josh Crane. He scored 19 goals for the club in 29 games. He also scored 3 in 5 for Croatia. Inter finished 2nd in the league. Is currently out for up to 2 weeks and could miss Euro 2020.

Jordan Swinburn - His best season so far with 19 goals in 34 games for Napoli and 9 in 7 for Italy. Napoli were unlucky this season, finishing in 7th place, runners up in the Italian Cup and they were also Champions League semi-finalists.

The Mad Scot - A good season once again for Celtic with 24 goals in 46(1) games. He made 2 sub appearances for Scotland, but is still on just 2 goals for his country. Celtic won the league and were runners up in the Scottish Cup.

Thomas Weir - Not the best of seasons for Thomas who scored 12 goals in 32 games for Chelsea, helping them finish in 3rd place, they were also League Cup runners up. He scored 5 in 5(1) for Scotland and is with the squad for Euro 2020.

White Widow - He just can't stop scoring. 31 goals this season for Lorient in 48 games as well as 7 in 6 for Bahamas. He is still considering his options. Lorient finished 6th in the league and won the French Cup, in which White Widow scored twice.

Feliciano Zambrano Teles - Not a great season for Feliciano who spent 4 months out with a broken foot and ended the season with just 8 goals in 8(12) games. Atletico finished 5th in the league. Hasn't been picked for the Spain squad for Euro 2020.

Wanted

Igor Kesina - Man Utd and Spurs

Goals

White Widow              314
David Le Soire           284
Stuart Shaw              280
Thomas Weir              243
Arie Kanarie             240**
Quique Sanchez-Tredwell  239
Tom Skull                232
The Mad Scot             229
Mathew Schneider         228
Jack Ripper              219
Jack Jacobs              212
Josh McLachlan           208
Silvio Mella             205
Nick Adam                195
Jimmio Bowmanaggio       191
Jason McIllmurray Jr.    181
Murt Shepard             179
Alejandro Hernandez      174
Matthew Cooper           171
Josh Crane               171
Bakra                    170
Igor Kesina              165
Mario Spehar             165
Aleksander Radakovic     163
Long Tym Toon Jr.        158
Chopper                  157*
Edmond Doustourian       147
Ben Goldsmith            147
Aidan LFC                145
Jimmy Eastwood           144
Cristian Sirera          144**
Feliciano Zambrano Teles 144
Kwesi Owusu              143
Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.      131
Rocky Brittus            135
Des Morgan                92
Whoopski Deeski           84
Jamie O'Connor            82
Jordan Swinburn           82
Simone Finke              60  

**7 Goals before the game started.

*2 Goals before the game started.

Euro 2020 Group Stage

Bulgaria

Whoopski Deeski - 3 Games 3 Goals

Croatia

Igor Kesina - 3 Games 1 Goal

Mario Spehar - 1(1) Games 1 Goal

England

Matthew Cooper - 0(2) Games 0 Goals

Josh Crane - 3 Games 1 Goal

Tom Skull - 3 Games 2 Goals

France

David Le Soire - 1 Game 1 Goal (Injured in first game)

Holland

Rocky Brittus - 0(1) Game 1 Goal

Jimmy Eastwood - 0 Games 0 Goals

Arie Kanarie - 3 Games 2 Goals

Ireland

Jamie O'Connor - 1(1) Game 0 Goals

Murt Shepard - 3 Games 0 Goals

Italy

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - 3 Games 5 Goals

Simone Finke - 0(1) Game 0 Goals

Jordan Swinburn - 3 Games 2 Goals

N.Ireland

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - 3 Games 2 Goals

Scotland

Josh McLachlan - 1 Game 2 Goals

Stuart Shaw - 2 Games 1 Goal

The Mad Scot - 0(1) Game 0 Goals

Thomas Weir - 3 Games 2 Goals

Serbia

Aleksander Radakovic - 3 Games 2 Goals

EuropeanFootballChampionshipOverview_Stages-11.png

EuropeanFootballChampionshipOverview_Stages-12.png

Euro 2020 Knockout Stage

Bulgaria

Whoopski Deeski - 4 Games 3 Goals

Croatia

Igor Kesina - 4 Games 2 Goal

Mario Spehar - 2(1) Games 2 Goal

England

Matthew Cooper - 0(3) Games 0 Goals

Josh Crane - 5 Games 1 Goal

Tom Skull - 6 Games 6 Goals

Holland

Rocky Brittus - 0(2) Game 2 Goal

Jimmy Eastwood - 0(1) Games 0 Goals

Arie Kanarie - 4 Games 2 Goals

Italy

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - 6 Games 7 Goals

Simone Finke - 0(2) Game 0 Goals

Jordan Swinburn - 6 Games 4 Goals

N.Ireland

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - 4 Games 2 Goals

Scotland

Josh McLachlan - 1 Game 2 Goals

Stuart Shaw - 3 Games 1 Goal

The Mad Scot - 0(2) Game 1 Goals

Thomas Weir - 4 Games 2 Goals

Serbia

Aleksander Radakovic - 5 Games 3 Goals

EuropeanFootballChampionshipOverview_Stages-13.png

Jimmio Bowmanaggio was named top scorer and Tom Skull was 2nd, they both made the strikers positions for the Dream Team too.

bergtaur - Nigeria won the competition in 2012, although your player wasn't in the team then. Since 2012 they've reached the quarter finals twice and finished 3rd in the group stage twice.

Huh, well that sure is bizarre. I guess I was the only talent coming through the ranks, or everyone's caught up huh?

GazTheDoood, jackripper and McLovin have still not posted in this thread.

And these others have only posted once or twice and have been active in the forums - bambi holt, JackJCFC, Goldfish1000 and glennuk.

Twellman24 has been active but hasn't posted anywhere else since in here. Hopefully these 8 people can try and post to say they are following or something in the next week or so.

And hopefully i can start getting out a season a week. I've been playing other games recently on the PC so havn't been able to leave FM running in the background as much.

Simone Finke - Simone had a pretty good season for Bremen with 14 goals in 23 games. He is still at the bottom of the table though. He had made his debut for Italy and will be at Euro 2020 with them. Bremen finished 6th in the league.

Finally grabbed a few goals, I knew I just needed some playing time. Good to see I'm getting some international recognition too.

Very happy to see Croatia topping their group, but that loss to the Czechs was painful. I presume Spehar's lack of appearances in the competition were due to my injury?

Still rolling along well at Inter, although still yet to set the world alight.

Sorry CB!

Been soo busy with work, i just quickly check the updates every so often! Barely have time to post. Because Josh is doing so much worse than his DAD Glenn, i was not too keen to post on my poor season.

However i do notice things are picking up, although it is too late to challenege for real honours.

KUTGW though!

No problem, as long as i know you're still reading when you can.

Thanks to everyone else who has posted to say they are following. Just need those other 7 to post or even PM me saying they are following. No good having a few players that people aren't following.

And to iArsenal, you just use the FM editor, you'll find out how to do most things here

I sorta wish I picked a european nation for White Wids, missing out on the action in the euros, even the world cup is a miss as the national team is so poor. He's doing awesome for Lorient, may I ask for the next update to maybe include some info on the preferred personnel etc? Just curious to see who is his bezzers

I sorta wish I picked a european nation for White Wids, missing out on the action in the euros, even the world cup is a miss as the national team is so poor. He's doing awesome for Lorient, may I ask for the next update to maybe include some info on the preferred personnel etc? Just curious to see who is his bezzers

But if you weren't at Bahamas, you'd lose 89 goals :p or maybe 30-50, depending on the team you went to.

And i was actually planning on posting personnel and biography screens at some point, might do it tonight, to make up for the crappy September.

Only thing with biographies is that it never seems to mention the first club you were at, so some peoples are rubbish. I'll leave them until the end of the game, and just do personnel

Players

Nick Adam

Bakra - Feyenoord Legend

Jimmio Bowmanaggio

Rocky Brittus

Chopper - Shakhtar Favourite

Matthew Cooper - Arsenal Favourite

Josh Crane

Whoopski Deeski

Edmond Doustourian - Dnipro Icon and Captain

Jimmy Eastwood - PSV Icon

Simone Finke - Werder Bremen Favourite

Ben Goldsmith - Sampdoria Favourite

Alejandro Hernandez - Xerez Legend and Vice Captain

Jack Jacobs - West Brom Icon

Arie Kanarie

Igor Kesina - Lille Favourite

David Le Soire - Zurich Legend and Captain

Aidan LFC - Bolton Icon and Captain

Long Tym Toon Jr. - Real Sociedad Favourite

Jason McIllmurray Jr.

Josh McLachlan - Rangers Legend and Captain

Silvio Mella - PSG Legend

Des Morgan - Genoa Favourite

Jamie O'Connor

Kwesi Owusu

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - Atlas Legend and Vice Captain

Aleksander Radakovic

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.

Jack Ripper - Barcelona Icon

Mathew Schneider

Stuart Shaw - Everton Icon

Murt Shepard - Bordeaux Icon

Cristian Sirera

Tom Skull - Valencia Icon

Mario Spehar - Inter Favourite

Jordan Swinburn - Napoli Legend

The Mad Scot - Celtic Legend

Thomas Weir - Chelsea Favourite

White Widow - Lorient Legend

Feliciano Zambrano Teles - Atletico Madrid Icon

If a former club is in your favourites, you're most likely going to be in theirs.

i don't understand how i am a fan favorite yet the manager still wont play me :mad:

No idea either, but sometimes players end up as favourites just for scoring a hat-trick or something.

Pleased that I'm an icon at Valencia, but I'm not pleased that Tevez is a favoured person :mad:

I think that was to do with him tutoring you back at the start.

Would love to know who is still following this, as it's clear not ALL players are. Don't mean to sound like an arse or anything but it'd make my job much easier if i could kick a few out.

Just so you know I'm now back from paternity leave and will be back to following and posting regularly from today.

Shame about my 3 months out, but still going steady in the Ukraine. Could do with a move to a top European team though.

Archived